ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina one month ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

Please

RON 2 months ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 14 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

placements depend on capability of candidate not on college bbcoz around 2-3 years ago one studenr of ipu got recruited in google of salary 1 crore but it was not campus placement students...

ng29 10 days ago

no bits pilani has no comparison with any other college admission is bitsat is difficult than jee advanced but never loose hope take arihant crack bitsat 2015 its awesome book approve if...

ng29 10 days ago

preparation of je main side by side with college study is a task that we can think only but cant implement it so i addvice u to be unidirectional jee main 2016 OR ipu mech approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
I have 106 marks in jee mains and 91.8% in boards. What options do i have. Am i eligible to attend jee mains counselling?

Yes you are. It will totally depend on the rank you get for the admission. For the expected branch and college you can visit College and branch predictor for JEE Mains. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
View all Questions »