Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 21 days ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 8 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 8 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 7 months ago
how should i prepare for my AIPMT? Wat is the syllabus? what study material shall i use? my aim is to only get in IIT plz guide me...

Dear Student, Let me first clear you that AIPMT is for medical field and IITs are for engineering field. These two are like two opposite sides of a coin. You can not get IIT through AIPMT....
  img
Vijay Mukati 26 days ago
At present I am in class 10 and I am in great confusion whether to persue my study in school or to go to kota for coaching to qualify iit jee advance.

Please give us your contact details. Member from our team will arrange counselling session for you and will clarify you confusion.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
sir ,at present Iam studying 9 class Iwant start my preparation for AIIMS MBBS entranc exam. I want the list of the books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam please tell me as soon as...

Hi Dear I appreciate you for your determination at this stage. All you require is detailed book for biology which consist of practice questions as well. You can take purchase module from...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off