ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 3 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 3 days ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 14 days ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
Hello, i am expecting a rank of about 13000 in jee mains. Can i get LNMIIT ? I only want CSE. Which better colleges can i go for?? My HS is J&K. But, i dont want NIT-Srinagar

AT THE RANK OF 13000 , in my opinion uw ill get lnmiit also u can try for other nits , may be spot round bacomes helpful for u i reccomend u not to give more preference to stream , give...

ng29 one month ago

@ ayushman hey dude admission r closed for vit and srm.What r u saying?

mohit vashishtha 26 days ago

II think with the rank that you have got, you may be able to make it at LNIT, buit if you wish to m,ake a choice and want to try at other places too, you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 11 months ago
View all Questions »