ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 3 months ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 6 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 6 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 6 months ago
which government medical college can i get as i have scored 364/720 in gen category, my air is 34879,my state rank for the state of orissa is 1859

You have a high chance of getting into a good medical college in odissa as every college has a state quota which might work positive for you. Try to get an idea by looking into the previous...
  img
Apoorva Arora 8 months ago
sir in mathematics and computing in gowhati ,mathematics and computing in kanpur ,electrical engneering in kharagpur,electrical and communication engneering in kharagpur which is best and...

Packages for EE and Mathematics & Computing are very good. It doesnt really depends on choice of these branches but your package will be decided on your grades.. Hence, if you will have...
  img
bharat bajaj 8 months ago

Hi T Sai teja, As I already told you EE in any of the old IITs is good according to the placements and packages. But, Mathematics and computing also offers you great scopes. It depends on...
  img
Apoorva Arora 8 months ago
View all Questions »