DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
After five half lives, percentage of original radioactive atoms left is Choose one: 1% 0.3% 3.125% 0.2%

We have: And, Hence, So,
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

After 1, 2, 3, 4 half lives the percentage of original radioactive atoms left will be 50%, 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%. So after 5 half lives the percentage of original radioactive atoms left will be ...

Adarsh 2 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.

Adarsh 3 months ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one year ago

1 crore

kau one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers