ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 6 months ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 14 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 4 months ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
my jee mains mark is 244 and maharshtra board percentage is 75.17, what is my expected rank ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Please tell me about the scope of Mathematics & Computing branch at IITs. And what are the job opportunities and packages? And is its job opportunities and packages comparable to that of CS...

The scope of mathematics & computing is very good based on both job opportunity and package wise. Most of the students from this branch get job get job in computer software firm and...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

Dear Jitendra , My son expecting 197 marks in advance. What branch he should opt? Mathematics computing ( Is this Bsc or Btech?). What about aerospace? Please answer..

anil 9 months ago
View all Questions »