WILL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LINK FOR SUBJECT WISE CUT-OFF IN JEE IN THE LAST 4-5 YEARS

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 7 days ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 20 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 19 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 20 days ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago
I have got air 53804 in jee main 14 and Iam from chandigarh . Should i should opt for production engg. or metallurgy in pec , any top branch in uiet , or mechanical in mnit jaipur?

Below, there is table with opening and closing ranks for PEC metallurgy and production for the year 2013.By that you have a good chance of getting metallurgy. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
which is better nit trichy, suratkal, warangal chemical or vnit, mnit electrical, mechanical

IN ALL of them...NIT warangal is so much better..but the thing concern to all over the placement term..some universities are also doing so much gud...LPU is also in the coparison..i am the...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »