Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i wanted know whats is the most important topic for iit jee in11th after waves and fluid mechanics?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear aabhas

rotational mechanics & center of mass is one of the most important topic in physics from 11th...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Two moles of hydrogen are compressed adiabatically from N.T.P. condition to occupy a volume of 4.48 ltrs . calculate the final pressure and temperature;y for hydrogen = 1.41 .

@ mohammed i am giving the correct approach to solve this question . use the equation PV= NRT HERE . N = 2moles r = 0.0821 at n.t.p t =273 k v = 4.48 P = nrt/ v 2*0.0821*273 / 4.48 44.8266/ ...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.

Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago

Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?

Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................

raj 2 months ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

What is your AIR and category rank if any.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off