• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

give a examle of idealliquad

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Actually, we do have ideal solution theory; an ideal solution is one in which the enthalpy of mixing is 0. Ideal solution theory can be applied to any phase of matter, but is almost always applied to liquid solutions. The ideal gas equation can be thought of as a special case of ideal solution theory, since it is assumed in ideal gas theory that there is no intermolecular interaction at all, while in ideal solutions it is assumed that all intermolecular interactions are nonzero but the same, regardless of solvent or solute.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL 10 days ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH 10 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 11 days ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
is upes is a good college than lpu and amity university

UPES is mainly famous for its course of Petroleum Engineering and is reputed in Oil and Gas Industry. However, LPU and Amity provide a wide variety of University level courses and hence...
  img
Ankit 5 days ago

If you really want to know about the features and drawbacks of any institution(s), the best ever way is to visit the official websites of the insitutions and get to know the requisite...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off