Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

Dear Brothers,

I am going to take firt big step in my life. I am going to Kota in 2011 with a dream of becoming an IITan. Which institute I should prefer. I believe I will get admission in all those where I apply. Please guide me.Am in Class 10 now.
Arnab

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear arnab , u should join bansal classes ....

5 years ago

Dear Arnab,

Its very nice that you are committed to IIT and going to KOTA. You must join Bansals over there, its the best.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA one month ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
  img

Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
what course should i prefer to become a hacker

you just visit to this given link u will get answer of all ur quaries

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off