DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Dear Brothers,

I am going to take firt big step in my life. I am going to Kota in 2011 with a dream of becoming an IITan. Which institute I should prefer. I believe I will get admission in all those where I apply. Please guide me.Am in Class 10 now.
Arnab

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear arnab , u should join bansal classes ....

4 years ago

Dear Arnab,

Its very nice that you are committed to IIT and going to KOTA. You must join Bansals over there, its the best.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 6 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
i have utilised my time properly in 11 and now i have to do those topics in class 12 and i am confused how i should prepare because there quite a lot of topics especially in chemistry like...

Try to make the proper shedule first. Make the weekly, monthly and quaterly target portion to be complete. And start working on it.Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 hours ago
Sir Got 59607 In MAins 2015 Will I Get Any Nit (OC).( Boy)

I suggest you to visit the official website of JEE Mains and try to find out the current status of cutoff list as well as counselling rounds’ results, based on that you may get a clearer...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
sir ,i have got 164 in mains and 94.6 % in boards.i have scored 269 in bits.which colleges can i get

You should try seeking admission at – Bhagalpur College of Engg, Bhagalpur Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, Delhi YMCA Uni, Faridabad

Frank Defeo one month ago

sir,do u think i should take a drop to prepare for jee.is there really any difference studying in any normal college and iit?

Ragini L one month ago

and i am from general category.

Ragini L one month ago
View all Questions »