Dear Brothers,

I am going to take firt big step in my life. I am going to Kota in 2011 with a dream of becoming an IITan. Which institute I should prefer. I believe I will get admission in all those where I apply. Please guide me.Am in Class 10 now.
Arnab

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear arnab , u should join bansal classes ....

3 years ago

Dear Arnab,

Its very nice that you are committed to IIT and going to KOTA. You must join Bansals over there, its the best.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 5 months ago
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
Mg metal is extracted from Answers (a) Cryolite (b) Carnallite (c) Malachite (d) Cassiterite

(b) carnallite

Himaja one month ago

Carnallite

pm1997 one month ago
Two spheres of radii r 1 and r 2 have densities ρ 1 and ρ 2 and specific heats s 1 and s 2 respectively. If they are heated to the same temperature, then the ratio of their rates of coolling...

For 1stsphere\ mass=m1 radius=r1 volume=4/3*pi*(r1)^3 So, mass=volume*density = 4/3*pi*ρ1 *(r1)^3 Similarily do this for sphere 2. As both the spheres are heated to the same temperature...
  img
Ravi one month ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »