Dear Brothers,

I am going to take firt big step in my life. I am going to Kota in 2011 with a dream of becoming an IITan. Which institute I should prefer. I believe I will get admission in all those where I apply. Please guide me.Am in Class 10 now.
Arnab

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear arnab , u should join bansal classes ....

3 years ago

Dear Arnab,

Its very nice that you are committed to IIT and going to KOTA. You must join Bansals over there, its the best.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
dear sir, I am in 11 th right now, I scored very good marks in 10 th icse boards, I’m also a good student, my parents feel that I have the potential of cracking IIT-JEE but recently I have...

Its sounds very good that you were very good at class 10 th . But, you see class 11 th and 12 th are totally different world of science, you will learn many concepts and fundas, and you have...
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 days ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 days ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 3 days ago
My General Category Rank is 14821 and AIR is 19301. For admission to General Category seats in NITs, will they consider my overall AIR rank or General Category Rank?

It is General Category rank which is considered for admission into general category seats in National Institute of technologies(NITs). So your General category rank is considered.
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
What are Important chapters of inorganic chemistry

Classification of element and periodicity in properties General principals and processes of isolation of metals Hydrogen Block elements( Alkali and Alkaline earth metal) Block elements,d and...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
View all Questions »