ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I want to join coaching for iit-jee in kota.Which coaching shoud i go resonance or vibrant.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat

Go for Resonance

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

go to resonance...you may also try narayana or aakash

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Did you use askiitians rank predictor....or now you can check it at any leading IIT and find out whether you are able to make it there or not, i guide you to do a parallel survey by...

Soneel Verma 20 hours ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago
how preperation for iit jee advanced is different from cbse 10+2

Basic concepts and syllabus are same for both and for problems the solving techniques are different. For speed and time maintainance the easiest and logical approach is very important.As the...
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

You can look for Arihant series, you may understand the concepts since they are simpler in language but not to leave HC verma at all. Workout the problems from HC verma, Das gupta and if you...
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

thanking you for reply, actually my problem is i can’t understand H.C VERMA theory and without understanding any theory i’m unable to solve a conceptual question, Formula based question i...

AJAY GUPTA 10 days ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
which branch is best for engineering student

I totally depends on your intrest.If you are good at Physics and Intrested in auto-mobiles then prefer Mechanics,Meghatronics, if intrested in elctronic technology then ECE,EEE.if in...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy 4 months ago

i would suggest you mechanical or electrical because they have good scope

sajid 11 days ago
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

your chances are negligible or no chances.give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval ...

sajid one month ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 11 months ago
View all Questions »