can i start preparing for jee2011 from now? I have once studied for jee2010. Tell me how rigorous should i study to get iit bombay mech. gen category? please help me i want it immediately.........

can i start preparing for jee2011 from now? I have once studied for jee2010. Tell me how rigorous should i study to get  iit  bombay mech. gen category? please help me i want it immediately.........

Grade:

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Student

To be very frank time is very less now and you have to really work hard. if you have your old notes then start revising them and do previous years questions as these cover almost all the important concepts. if you don't have your notes then refer Arihant books.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

shravan prashant kamat
37 Points
13 years ago

start revising u r notes and practice more and more questions....all the best

Animesh kumar
14 Points
13 years ago

dear prathamesh,

start with the topics which iit most ofently asks like in organic go for aldol, ozonolysis,etc; similiarly go with physics like centre of mass, rotational and many more you practice on them and analyse ur perfromance ,within a month you'll find diff. in ur scoring pattern your score will easily shoot upto 30-40% more than what u do. this the time brother; make it full utilisation

with best wishes

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free