ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir i am in fiitjee and at present for iitjee i am doing iit previous year questions and gmp alongwith aits test series. will this be enough???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aakash

Yes this is enough and be consistent in your studies

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 hours ago

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 hours ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak 11 months ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal 11 months ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal 11 months ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?

morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago

I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh

A Sreekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »