ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir i am in fiitjee and at present for iitjee i am doing iit previous year questions and gmp alongwith aits test series. will this be enough???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aakash

Yes this is enough and be consistent in your studies

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav one month ago

thankyou

Akansha one month ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 months ago
Can a Bangladeshi apply?

Yes you can apply. But you dont need to give entrance exam. This is the eligibility for foreign student FOREIGN NATIONALS (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only): Foreign candidate nominated...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
sir, my child had completed CBSE 10 th in maharashtra, and now studying her 12 th class in karnataka PU board. Is she eligible to give MH-CET (if exists) in 2016 ,also getting a good score...

Getting a good score in JEE will tend to a good engineering college, but During seat allocation, state reservation is being followed, 50 % for home state student rest for other states. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 hours ago

Hello Sir, Yes getting good score in BOards and JEE can definitely help you get a seat in a good engineering college. However, I would like to inform you about UPESEAT exam, it is an...

Devik 18 hours ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 5 years ago
View all Questions »