sir i am in fiitjee and at present for iitjee i am doing iit previous year questions and gmp alongwith aits test series. will this be enough???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aakash

Yes this is enough and be consistent in your studies

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar one month ago

obc

saumya one month ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

You have to wait it is hard for us to tell wheter you will get or not, the best thing you can do is to try for other options also, in case you don’t get bits then you can go for other...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp...

Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 4 years ago
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 26 days ago
View all Questions »