Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

sir i am in fiitjee and at present for iitjee i am doing iit previous year questions and gmp alongwith aits test series. will this be enough???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aakash

Yes this is enough and be consistent in your studies

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one year ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL one month ago

SIR, i

ajay govind one month ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?

Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

thank you

ayush chaturvedi 11 months ago
Please explain how to manage time when writing exam?

You can read the questions ready which is easier at the time of reading time. Then when the exam starts you can write the ones you know. Don’t waste time thinking about a particular...

ANAMIKA S KUMAR 3 months ago

whem you are writing a exam , firstly how many questions you know ,notice the question and write that which question do you very well .you have complete that questions , remaning questions...

hemanth 3 months ago

Dear Mahesh Babu, In exam you have to write the answer the questions which you know.And you have to write the answers for how many marks thats enough.Don’t write extra matter in the...

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
  img
Ankit one month ago

Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off