i may really sound funny for most of u but you dont know my condition ..... i was a bright student but due to some family issues i got 74 % in 10th and 72 % in 12th  and was unable to complete my furthur education as i had to join a job now at 22 m hopeless about my future but as my maths and physics are extremly goood and i mean it ....chem is above avg but not brilliant but i think i can work on it ....so plzzz tell me at the age of 22 can i give my iit jee exam for btech as i have not given any exam like the first attempt after 12th and year after ... i never gave iit  entrance exam after 12 th neither following the year after ....at this age it may not be sound to get entry to this institute but at the same time at this age but i wont be good if i don do so in the premeir institutes..... so plzz help me if u can ......m desperate

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Neha

You can give IIT JEE only two times first with 12th and second a year after that. so tell in which year you did your 12th. and time is very very less now specially for a beginner. AIEEE gives one extra chance than IIT JEE. i think you may be eligible for that. age wise there is no problem.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

iitd.akash@gmail.com

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.2 2 + 4.2 3 .....+ 100.2 99 ? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

Gunjan Rawal one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sc aipmt mark req for get govt clg

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the probem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks and Regards Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »