i may really sound funny for most of u but you dont know my condition ..... i was a bright student but due to some family issues i got 74 % in 10th and 72 % in 12th and was unable to complete my furthur education as i had to join a job now at 22 m hopeless about my future but as my maths and physics are extremly goood and i mean it ....chem is above avg but not brilliant but i think i can work on it ....so plzzz tell me at the age of 22 can i give my iit jee exam for btech as i have not given any exam like the first attempt after 12th and year after ... i never gave iit entrance exam after 12 th neither following the year after ....at this age it may not be sound to get entry to this institute but at the same time at this age but i wont be good if i don do so in the premeir institutes..... so plzz help me if u can ......m desperate

i may really sound funny for most of u but you dont know my condition ..... i was a bright student but due to some family issues i got 74 % in 10th and 72 % in 12th  and was unable to complete my furthur education as i had to join a job now at 22 m hopeless about my future but as my maths and physics are extremly goood and i mean it ....chem is above avg but not brilliant but i think i can work on it ....so plzzz tell me at the age of 22 can i give my iit jee exam for btech as i have not given any exam like the first attempt after 12th and year after ... i never gave iit  entrance exam after 12 th neither following the year after ....at this age it may not be sound to get entry to this institute but at the same time at this age but i wont be good if i don do so in the premeir institutes..... so plzz help me if u can ......m desperate

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Neha

You can give IIT JEE only two times first with 12th and second a year after that. so tell in which year you did your 12th. and time is very very less now specially for a beginner. AIEEE gives one extra chance than IIT JEE. i think you may be eligible for that. age wise there is no problem.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

iitd.akash@gmail.com

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free