ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

wen IIT JEE results wil b announced??? please tel me..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It is generally announced in the 1st week of june...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
so a student with only maths cannot opt for biomedical engg.? only students with maths and bio. are eligible.?

Dear Student, As per your query, let me tell you that Biomedical will require advanced knowledge in all branches of science (physics, chemistry, biology), advanced mathematics (calculus,...

2015 years ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 18 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 9 days ago
I have secured 94% in CBSE, MPC (100+50+50) 187.5/200, IIT MAINS - 83; What are my chances to get admitted to ECE/CSE/EEE under TN-state quota in NIT Trichy.

Its difficult to get in NIT Trichy. Dont loose hope. All the best
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

As you have secured 83 in jee its too difficult to get into IIT’S and NITS.As you secured good percentage in cbse of 94% there are many privite universities which will offer you ECE/CSE/EEE ...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

very rare case to get in nit trichy prefer the punjab university, THAPAR university still don’t loose the hope and all the best for your carrer

grenade 11 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal one year ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal one year ago
View all Questions »