Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

wen IIT JEE results wil b announced??? please tel me..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It is generally announced in the 1st week of june...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I got SC catagory rank as 2892 and general 46995 in jee mains in your rank predictor.which NIT can I get and Iam a candidate from Tamilnadu?My mark is 75 and boards 94.5%.Please tell me.Iam ...

Hi, As according to our rank predictor your rank as 2892 (SC) and 46995 (General). We suggest you to go through our college and branch predictor link which is provided as under....
  img
Aabid Hussain 26 days ago

Dear Student you may try at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,..........................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,....................SRM University, Chennai or …...Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...

Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I AM EXPECTING 178 MARKS AND ABOUT 93% IN CBSE BOARD. WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK, SIR?

hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 AIR.you will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,

NARAYANA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off