ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

wen IIT JEE results wil b announced??? please tel me..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

It is generally announced in the 1st week of june...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
is iit-mumbai is the best

Hiii IIT Mumbai is the best. No doubts about it. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

You may also use last year cutoff as a one of the parameter. I think they are given in IIT Mobile Apps. You can download from tiny.cc/aiit15 for Android & tiny.cc/iiit15 for iPhone

Nilesh Gambhava 2 months ago
I have got 53 marks in Jee mains(obc cat.) and 71% in Rajasthan board.What may be the rank and which college can i get?

there are very rare chances of getting good collages at this score. you can check you predicted rank on this link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 3 days ago

Go for private universities/colleges...I can opine you should try at – Rajasthan Tech. Uni., Kota Lovely professional Uni, Phagwara Jaipur National Uni., Jaipur NIMS uni. Jaipur

Soneel Verma yesterday
What does “divisible by” mean? I know it sounds a stupid question, but what does this term exactly mean.

Dear Student, Its good that you are clearing this out because a lot of students remin confused in this. Ok,let me explain you with an example. Suppose, 4 is divisible by 2. that means if I...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yup valid for negative numbers as well
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

term divisible means that when u divides a number with other number then remainder left is 0 like take two numbers 7 and 49 , when we divide 49 by 7 remainder is 0 but when we divide 50 by 7...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »