ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir my son is now appearing for 10th std exam of state boards.He wants to prepare for iit jee,but we, his parents are little bit worried about its higher difficulty level,and whether he can cope with it. I want to know the difference between AIEEE AND IIT JEE syllabus and its difficulty level.why many of the students who target for iit jee, fail to get good marks in AIEEE OR MH CET exams ?  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandhya

Yes there is some difference in the syllabus. AIEEE has complete 11th and 12th syllabus where as in IIT JEE some syllabus is left. thats why JEE aspirant sometimes get less marks as they don't prepare these topics. Difficulty level of paper is obviously high in IIT JEE compared to AIEEE. Your son may join some coaching in 11th for IIT JEE. and you can see his performance whether he is able to cope or not and accordingly in 12th he can focus on AIEEE or IIT JEE or both.

Generally students take care of both during the preparation. So in my opinion there is not much problem he can prepare for AIEEE also alongwith IIT JEE.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 one month ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya one month ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
if one drops a year after taking iit jee coaching for two years , after not qualifying in first attempt. what are the chances of selection? and what should be strategy for secong attempt?

Since you have given JEE so you know what are topics are important and how the question are asked. You just have to analyse the paper first. This will help to know your weak areas and...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

It requires lots of gutts to drop a year for a noble cause and to drop two is another big deal...well I may suggest to work harder this time and after that you can try at – DAV Inst of Engg...

Frank Defeo 22 hours ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
Sir,can u guide me with top engineering colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and with good job opurtunity. Thank You

Top colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering in India in context of Job Scenario are: IIT DELHI IIT BOMBAY IIT KANPUR IIT KHARAGPUR BITS PILANI Thery have very good placement records for...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
View all Questions »