Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir my son is now appearing for 10th std exam of state boards.He wants to prepare for iit jee,but we, his parents are little bit worried about its higher difficulty level,and whether he can cope with it. I want to know the difference between AIEEE AND IIT JEE syllabus and its difficulty level.why many of the students who target for iit jee, fail to get good marks in AIEEE OR MH CET exams ?  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandhya

Yes there is some difference in the syllabus. AIEEE has complete 11th and 12th syllabus where as in IIT JEE some syllabus is left. thats why JEE aspirant sometimes get less marks as they don't prepare these topics. Difficulty level of paper is obviously high in IIT JEE compared to AIEEE. Your son may join some coaching in 11th for IIT JEE. and you can see his performance whether he is able to cope or not and accordingly in 12th he can focus on AIEEE or IIT JEE or both.

Generally students take care of both during the preparation. So in my opinion there is not much problem he can prepare for AIEEE also alongwith IIT JEE.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
how to crack aipmt within 4 months and to score some optimum marks that to obtain a mbbs seat

Dear Student, Use the study material provided by the institute to revision the concepts and practise the problems along with the previous year questions Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I would like to order for KVPY study material. How do I do it online ?

Dear student You can go to the following link and order the material. http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/study-material-kvpy.html
  img
Bhavya 25 days ago

Dear student, You can order books from Amazon.com Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off