Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir my son is now appearing for 10th std exam of state boards.He wants to prepare for iit jee,but we, his parents are little bit worried about its higher difficulty level,and whether he can cope with it. I want to know the difference between AIEEE AND IIT JEE syllabus and its difficulty level.why many of the students who target for iit jee, fail to get good marks in AIEEE OR MH CET exams ?  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandhya

Yes there is some difference in the syllabus. AIEEE has complete 11th and 12th syllabus where as in IIT JEE some syllabus is left. thats why JEE aspirant sometimes get less marks as they don't prepare these topics. Difficulty level of paper is obviously high in IIT JEE compared to AIEEE. Your son may join some coaching in 11th for IIT JEE. and you can see his performance whether he is able to cope or not and accordingly in 12th he can focus on AIEEE or IIT JEE or both.

Generally students take care of both during the preparation. So in my opinion there is not much problem he can prepare for AIEEE also alongwith IIT JEE.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 20 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 20 days ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 6 months ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?

Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...

Devik Aggarwal 6 months ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off