Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir my son is now appearing for 10th std exam of state boards.He wants to prepare for iit jee,but we, his parents are little bit worried about its higher difficulty level,and whether he can cope with it. I want to know the difference between AIEEE AND IIT JEE syllabus and its difficulty level.why many of the students who target for iit jee, fail to get good marks in AIEEE OR MH CET exams ?  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandhya

Yes there is some difference in the syllabus. AIEEE has complete 11th and 12th syllabus where as in IIT JEE some syllabus is left. thats why JEE aspirant sometimes get less marks as they don't prepare these topics. Difficulty level of paper is obviously high in IIT JEE compared to AIEEE. Your son may join some coaching in 11th for IIT JEE. and you can see his performance whether he is able to cope or not and accordingly in 12th he can focus on AIEEE or IIT JEE or both.

Generally students take care of both during the preparation. So in my opinion there is not much problem he can prepare for AIEEE also alongwith IIT JEE.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 11 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 11 days ago
can you tell me the expected cut off for civil engg in bitast in Fourth Iteration (Fourth round) ???

Expected cutoff is around 350. Also it is different for different branches. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

The cutoff status can be checked by visiting the official website of Jeemains and one thing is important to mention here that the cutoff varies as per varying branches,.....you may check it ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now

You should contact them at their helpline number.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

apply for the 2 nd round atleast

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details