ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir my son is now appearing for 10th std exam of state boards.He wants to prepare for iit jee,but we, his parents are little bit worried about its higher difficulty level,and whether he can cope with it. I want to know the difference between AIEEE AND IIT JEE syllabus and its difficulty level.why many of the students who target for iit jee, fail to get good marks in AIEEE OR MH CET exams ?  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandhya

Yes there is some difference in the syllabus. AIEEE has complete 11th and 12th syllabus where as in IIT JEE some syllabus is left. thats why JEE aspirant sometimes get less marks as they don't prepare these topics. Difficulty level of paper is obviously high in IIT JEE compared to AIEEE. Your son may join some coaching in 11th for IIT JEE. and you can see his performance whether he is able to cope or not and accordingly in 12th he can focus on AIEEE or IIT JEE or both.

Generally students take care of both during the preparation. So in my opinion there is not much problem he can prepare for AIEEE also alongwith IIT JEE.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 2 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya yesterday

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 2 days ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
How can I be good at Math????? I will surely approve! I want to be good in math because I literally like SUCK at it. Math is like soooooooo hard. How to I be good at it????

Hi Student, Please mention the class in which you are studying, so that i can give you better guidance.
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago

Math is easy through practice and dedication. If you have one of those attitude that just cannot be bothered to learn some equations, for example, you're not going to be successful. 1. Be...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

u must take a book that contains solved questions to make ur hold on that chapter practice as many good que as u can never left ur doubts uncleared bcoz in maths some chapters are...

ng29 2 months ago
dear sir iwanted to know what will be the cutoff of jee main 2015 for OBC

this year cut exopected cut off for obc will be around 70-75 but u can wait bcoz on 18 april official answers will be published bcoz there are doubts on some questions and on 27april u will ...

ng29 2 months ago

cutoff for obc is 70 this year.it varied with last year beci of bonus marks and also difficulty of physics paper

imranmd 2 months ago

it’s always around 70. so you can expect it to be 70 this year too.

shubham sharda one month ago
Are the stars same size and color?

Huge stars when they die usually explode in whats called a super nova spreading there gas and dust to from new stars and planets. Huge stars do not tend to live as long. Average size stars...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

Star can range in size from 12 miles in Diameter (neutron stars) to the point where if they took the place of the sun, it would engulf the inner planets, (Betelgeuse) and quite possibly...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
View all Questions »