Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

I have enjoyed a lot till now.  I am studying 11 class by now. How should I work to aquire IIT seat by now?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

You have still more than one year with you. and it is sufficient time to crack IIT. Now you should not waste your time. Devote the time fully to your studies. Join some good coaching also.

?

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit one month ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua one month ago
For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
which book will i prefer for jee advanced 2015 for full revision in 20 days of all subjects

you should purshase jee advanced from arihants

Amber Millington one year ago

go fr last 35 year papers by arihat

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago

arihant

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
I have a domicike of Haryana and I have. Completed my class 12 from Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Can I have my home state quota as Haryana?

HOME STATE QUATA WILL BE APPLICABLE ONLY WHERE FROM U HAVE DOMESILE SO UR HOMESTATE QUATA WILL BE ACCEPTED AT HARYANA ONLY AND LIASTEN CAREFULLY AS PER THE RULES OF JEE MAINS IF U TRY TO...

Krishna Bondriya one month ago

@ aryan It doesnot matter from where u have complted the class 12 th , the domicile will be determined only by the income certificate of your parents , ar any proof of that , if your...

Sir/ Ma’am, in NEET 2013 the qualifying marks were 98. How could it be so less, not even 15%? Will this year too the qualifying marks be such low?

@ priya in NEET its not 15 or 50 percent as such qualifying mark . in AIPMT it was . but not in neet . and in neet the colleges are more and they have more no ofseats to be filled by NEET , ...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off