ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have enjoyed a lot till now.  I am studying 11 class by now. How should I work to aquire IIT seat by now?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

You have still more than one year with you. and it is sufficient time to crack IIT. Now you should not waste your time. Devote the time fully to your studies. Join some good coaching also.

?

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 16 hours ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 16 hours ago

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya 16 hours ago
is it enough to study self study courses for bitsat 2015?? pls help me.

obviosly its not enough, your preparation is incomplete if you do not practice the questions. you have to solve as many as questions as possible and that too how quickily you can solve them
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Its not enough, you need to practive previous years question papers too.

shubham sharda 13 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard almost...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

your score is not good enough for getting you a seat in any NIT or other government colleges . So you can see for private collages.
  img
Abhinav yesterday
View all Questions »