In 2012 will  iit-jee intoduce  online exam???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishikesh

there is very less probability but nothing can be said before official announcement

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
I am confused b/w cp ranker’s package and vibrant jee suceess pack. Which of the two will be best for jee mains 2015?

You can opt Vibrant study materials over CP.... But try to focus on previous on previous year JEE questions...chapter wise.......... Actually, most of the questions in JEE paper has been on...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
Please guide which are most scoring topics for JEE Advance 2014 in Maths/chemistry/Physics

Kinematics – Very simple questions are asked. If you keep the definitions in mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion – Knowing how to draw a free body diagram will...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
what is minimum marks to get a seat in iit for obc

you can check branchwise closing, number of branches, branchwise intake and all other detail of all iit from iit-admission android app. you can download it by searching iit-admission in play...

Nitin Rola 14 days ago
View all Questions »