Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

In 2012 will  iit-jee intoduce  online exam???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishikesh

there is very less probability but nothing can be said before official announcement

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

the length of latus rectum of parabola x=ay^2+by+c is

hi sachin please make a kind visit on the link http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Algebra/the-length-of-latus-rectum-of-the-parabola-x-ay-2_75075.htm thanks and approve my answer we will love ...

SAHIL 7 days ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 28 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 2 years ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak 2 years ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav 2 years ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT

Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off