In 2012 will  iit-jee intoduce  online exam???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishikesh

there is very less probability but nothing can be said before official announcement

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 29 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
May I know which of the two is Best Institute for ECE : IIITDM Jabalpur or IIIT Sri City,Chittoor.

The academic curriculum for both the colleges will be more or less same while the placement and other factors will be of prime importance after academics. IIITDM Jabalpur being the older...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
can we still get into NITs from advance iit exam if yes how much rank should be there in advance for top 10 nit?

no, advance iit exam is only to get admission in IITs ....NITs can only be get through jee MAINS...for getting 10 top NITs...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

no jee advance result is for getting into admission into 16 IITS and ISM. Admission into 30 NITs and 4IIITs is through jee main thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

in 2012 iit exam one of my neighbour got 6000 rank and got nit is that system over

siddharth chandil 6 months ago
Sir I have got 108 marks in Jee mains and 95% in boards . Will I qualify to write advance and will I get into nit`s as I lie in general category

yes you have good chance

ravi 6 months ago

yes u hv gd chance

ravi 6 months ago

yes

ravi 6 months ago
View all Questions »