ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   In 2012 will  iit-jee intoduce  online exam???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishikesh

there is very less probability but nothing can be said before official announcement

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book should i go with for maths

Check link for the preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash yesterday
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 3 months ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 20 days ago
why mosses is least likely to be found at sea coast?

Since mosses areautotrophicthey require enough sunlight to conduct photosynthesis. Shade tolerance varies by species, just as it does with higher plants. In most areas, mosses grow chiefly...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
SIR MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS ARE 248 AND 12 TH % IS 94.2 CBSE AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED. I WANT CSE IN IIT.

You rrank will be about 2500 , you will get cse in newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago

Hi Hitesh, With 191 marks you can't get CSE in any IITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »