Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

In 2012 will  iit-jee intoduce  online exam???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishikesh

there is very less probability but nothing can be said before official announcement

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 22 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 22 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?

almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...

NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...

mohit vashishtha 7 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
i want 2015 aiims question paper with solution.i have searched for it..but got 2013 and previous years but now the exact what i was searching for..reply asap

Hello Dear You will get answer key here http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/answer-key.html
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off