There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

if i get around 150 in fiitjee tests and 180 in resonance tests..will i get into iit?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rahul

You are doing good. you should try to increase it further to get a better rank. Analyse your mistakes in tests and try to overcome them in future tests.

All the best.                                                           

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...
@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...
raghav dua 3 months ago
how to prepare for jee mains and advancewith out coaching
@ kalyani u need a proper planning with time management method to crack the jee mains and advanced exam in a glance . so, checkout the package at askiitians , u can take that and after that ...
2017 years ago
A projectile is projected at an angle(a>45°) with an initial velocity u. The time t,at which its magnitude of horizontal velocity will equal the magnitude of vertical velocity is?
Assuming zero air resistance, we can take the horizontal component of its velocity as constant until it hits the ground . So we have the horizontal component as uCosA (Let the angle be A)....
Kiranchandar 9 days ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college
Tell me what are the different options available with you.
Piyush 3 months ago
It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts