Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

Hello sir. I am studying in NIT Raipur, Computer Science and Engineering major. My aim is to crack IIT JEE 2011. I studied for it and now my physics would be completed in four days. Then I would be starting chemistry. Kindly help me, whether am I going right? Am I correct? I have a passion to be an IITian. I have also studied for first sem and expecting a CPI of nearly 8. But now my 2nd sem is a bit harder and I am confused whether I would make myself strong in chemistry. JEE 2010 marks: 114.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kunal

I think you are doing good at your college. So please concentrate on that. But if you want to take chance for IIT JEE then you must start doing the previous years questions as these questions covers almost all the important concepts and it will be good for revision also.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Dear student,

If you have the passion then you will definitely crack JEE with a good rank.just stay focusses and committed and devote min 10 hrs daily for JEE..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 4 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 11 months ago
i am presently studing in 11 icse , and preparing for iit jee ,should i change the board to cbse ??

@ prajwwal yes, u can change the board to cbse as u are preparing for IITJEE , beacuse if u are in icse also in 9 th and 10 th then u must have studied something high level than the cbse...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

Dear Student, it does not matter much from which board you have got your inter, but it really matters a lot whether you have done a wonderful job in your academics or not, because your...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

cbse is the best board for iit jee aspirants, no doubt. but icse board is also good. i donot think changing board from icse to cbse is good for you now, because when you change your school...

SAHIL 19 days ago
hi, i ve got 150 score for jee adv and 366 marks for exam confused about taking admission i m interested in mechanical and electrical

You are about to get 40 % of marks of total markings. For sure this year, cut off will be low as compare to last year. With this score, you will get a ranking in IIT. You would be around,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round

Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off