Hello sir. I am studying in NIT Raipur, Computer Science and Engineering major. My aim is to crack IIT JEE 2011. I studied for it and now my physics would be completed in four days. Then I would be starting chemistry. Kindly help me, whether am I going right? Am I correct? I have a passion to be an IITian. I have also studied for first sem and expecting a CPI of nearly 8. But now my 2nd sem is a bit harder and I am confused whether I would make myself strong in chemistry. JEE 2010 marks: 114.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kunal

I think you are doing good at your college. So please concentrate on that. But if you want to take chance for IIT JEE then you must start doing the previous years questions as these questions covers almost all the important concepts and it will be good for revision also.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Dear student,

If you have the passion then you will definitely crack JEE with a good rank.just stay focusses and committed and devote min 10 hrs daily for JEE..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 10 days ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
ACORDING TO NEW RULE 50% OF JEE AND 50%OF 12TH IS CONSIDER ,SO WE SHOULD TAKE ADMETION IN CBSE OR DOIIT CLASSES IN INSTITUTION AND TAKE ADMITION IN STATE BORD PLEASE GIVE ME SAGETION

The JEE rank list or merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidates' class XII Board marks and the marks scored in JEE. The marks scored by a candidate in Class XII in State board...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »