Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

sir now i am studying in 11th class in d.a.v school.i want to take 12th class exam private and peparing for iit-jee at home by joining good couching institute.because there is no studying in my school.all times students are chating with each other and no one give attention towards teacher.the teachers in the school are also not good.other schools in the city are also of same kind.so plz suggest me what i do.  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Navdeep

In that case you should make arrangements in such a way that you can join a good coaching. As coaching is very necessary for the success in the exam.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 17 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 3 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.

Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

MY DEAR SAI SARDAR YOU GET 150 MARKS IN IIT(JEE) THEN YOU GET GOOD SEAT IN NIT.PLEASE APPROVE IT THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Dear Sai SArdar, Approve those answers only which you find the best among all the answes posted so that other users can also understand the importance of the same. Approving answers of all...

Forum Team 3 months ago

dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get...

raj kumar 3 months ago
WHAT ARE THE GOOD ENGENERING PRIVATE COLLEGES IN INDORE

SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off