Sir, I have started preparing seriously for the IIT JEE from march onwards, but in the mock tests conducted by our coaching centre, i'm not getting satisfactory marks, (around 120). My timing is the main reason why i'm getting such horrid marks. Please give me some advice as to how to boost my timing. When i again solve the paper without the time constraint, i get something like around 260 or 280. But that solving takes upto 4 hours. Please help!!!!

Sir, I have started preparing seriously for the IIT JEE from march onwards, but in the mock tests conducted by our coaching centre, i'm not getting satisfactory marks, (around 120). My timing is the main reason why i'm getting such horrid marks. Please give me some advice as to how to boost my timing. When i again solve the paper without the time constraint, i get something like around 260 or 280. But that solving takes upto 4 hours. Please help!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

This is quite the high time to msnage your time, study for around 15 hrs daily...show some more commitment and dedication to get a good rank in JEE.....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free