DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i am 21 yrs old and working in indian air force when i was in 12 i was doing coaching @bansal coaching classes kota but due to some unavoidable circumstances in my family i have to leave that now i am thinking to try for iit -jee because it was my dream as i have scored 87% in 10 and 85% in 12 and in my present job i have nearly 10 hrs daily for my studies the only confusion which i am having is that can we crack iit jee without coaching if yes that what is the process , i have not given iit exam once so i am eligible to give it so for that cause only i have taken admission in 12 in open school to avail both chances of jee . thank you waiting for u r responce :)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I love your passion to become an IITian.....

Yes there have been several examples who have cleared JEE without taking any coaching...

You too can do it...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 4 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??

You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i got 67 marks or some around 70

akon rocker one month ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Akshit Matthew 22 days ago

Brother I also belong to SC

Akshit Matthew 22 days ago
i have got 15004in wbjee .will i get any goverment college ..is there any chanceof getting a branch other than textile

Considering all rounds of WBJEE 2015 College Predictons you may get in RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KolkataElectrical Engineering TECHNO INDIA, KolkataInformation Technology ST....
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Your score seems to be good , i advise you to visit the official website of Jeemain and get to know about the current status of allocation of seats in particular institutions as per the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
View all Questions »