Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i am 21 yrs old and working in indian air force when i was in 12 i was doing coaching @bansal coaching classes kota but due to some unavoidable circumstances in my family i have to leave that now i am thinking to try for iit -jee because it was my dream as i have scored 87% in 10 and 85% in 12 and in my present job i have nearly 10 hrs daily for my studies the only confusion which i am having is that can we crack iit jee without coaching if yes that what is the process , i have not given iit exam once so i am eligible to give it so for that cause only i have taken admission in 12 in open school to avail both chances of jee . thank you waiting for u r responce :)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I love your passion to become an IITian.....

Yes there have been several examples who have cleared JEE without taking any coaching...

You too can do it...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 22 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 20 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 20 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
Sir, As I have finished my doing MCQ of 12 class and I decided do only important lessons MCQ of 11class and I hope to finish it within 15 Feb. But I have doubt should I donew MCQ questions...

If you are preparing for AIPMT, you may test yourself at mock test sites like cybermocktest.com/aipmt/

Brahma 18 days ago
hi ! i am a 12 th pass student , i had taken an year off to pursue mbbs in any of the colleges in bangalore but i failed to do it . i have decided to again take a year off so could you...

Give as many exams as possible like AFMC AIPMT JIMPMER AIIMS.Take toppers suggestions for the preparation tips and also how the faculty of your coaching institiute matters alot if you are...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off