There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which book is best for optics is optics by brijlal sufficient for iit i need a book which also focuses on plane mirrors and contains important results,tricks with proofs.I have arihant but it does not give proof of all the results

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

For optics, DC pandey is the best without any doubt..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee.I hate chemistry,can you suggest any book of chemistry for me for preparation of iit jee
you can refer marvel’s or mordern’s abc it has imp key points and the mcqs are arranged in three level so it is easy to understand and not burden to us
2017 years ago
@ yashva chemistry is an intresting subject , so, u need to score the maximum in it . for chemistry u can refer to the below books for getting a good rank in jee . 1- organic chemi by...
3 days ago
Sir , Iam in second year ,Please say me , the range of marks and AIR I need to get in JEE Mains 2017? ,So that , I can get a seat in NIT Warangal -Mechanical dept.
@ mahesh nit warangal mechanical dept branch have a high demand as its the 2 nd most reputed nit in india . so, u need a cutoff of 3888-4375 TO get a seat in nit warangal mechanical dept ....
2017 years ago
I hve trouble in selecting which books to study. Plz tell me if the books given in the image will be enough to get into iit or not. If it's not enough plz suggest some more
@ midhun u need to understand that only books are not sufficient to crack iit , u need self study and also smart study , only then iit can be acheivable . i am enlisting the most required...
Umakant biswal 12 days ago
For Maths go for ML Khanna and SL Loney. For Physics HC Verma with SL Arora or Pradeep. For chemistry, OP Tandon+ NCERT. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 12 days ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hello deeraj, there are so many exams except iit jee,but read properly and write eamcet and qualify in may read news papers daily to know about competitiveexams.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
hallo dheeraj ray.......ninnu vesastara...enni sarlu adugutavura ee quetion ni knife padhunuga ledhu,ledhante ninnu class lo ne vesasta.
raj 9 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts