Science-

sosc-

english-

hindi-

maths-

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Jayati,

TMH guides are very gud for any subject...for maths RD Sharma, S. Chand ( lakhmir singh ) for Science, Kundra n Bawa for Sosc...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Dear student,

Following books are needed:

Science: Together with science,Evergreen science

English: Modern english book

Maths: RD Sharma

Hindi and Social science: Together along with U like book..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
sir i want to pursue biotechnology ug course from cotton college guwahati. kindly let me know will it provide good scopes in future and jobs.

Yes sure coton college assam is really good. The companies that have visited the college campus include State Bank of India, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services,...

SAHIL 4 days ago
How would be Computer Science and engineering at ICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD

CSE is good branch inICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student the college is good.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

ICFAI Dehradun would be a better option tha Hydserabad as the campus is older, has a brand value and excellent placements. The Hyderabad campus is good just for the MBA course. While the...

rahul 2 months ago
i am expecting a rank of 8200 in iit jee 2016. which branch & college may i expect

Dear student, you may check the availability of branch and college at official website of an IIT or by following the link of askiitians and if you ge a seat there, well and good or else let ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

please refer to the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20