Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 8 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
What is the full form of AIIMS MBBS? And how should we prepare for the same? One who will give complete answer, i will give approval also.

Hello Student AIIMS stands for ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’. This institute provides many of the medical courses. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 25 days ago

@ pushkar AIIMS stands for all india institute of medical science .. it hv many programmes to persue undergraduate and MBBS level . for its preparation , stick to ncert and clear your...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Then please tell me what should I do now

Please complete your question. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

plz tell me wat is ur question

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

Be clear,

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off