ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 15 hours ago

but i had heard that there are 150 students in a single room does it makes any difference? 2. what would be the jee advance counselling cuttoff for an SC candidate?

iitian 12 hours ago

also tell me why not allen and fiitjee?

iitian 12 hours ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

5 hours ago

what would be the jee advance cuttoff for an sc candidate this year?

3 hours ago

as this year bombay gave a shock to all candiadtes by making paper of total 500 with negative marking of -2 this year expected cut off for ur category will be around 85-95 approve if useful

3 hours ago

can you tell me regarding teacher’s at resonance .By consulting your known who studied there?

2 hours ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

1 hour ago

what about vibrant?

3 minutes ago

iitianji please aap apna jaroori samay is tarah kharb na kare until and unless you do have a faith on your coaching and your intelligent working everything is useless still approve if useful

1 minute ago
respected sir/ma’am could you plz tell me.....as i m going to give exam of MODY college lakshmangarh it is a girls college,UPES dheradoon and IFCAI HYDERABAD could u tell me how is the scope...

i have heard only about UPES and it is good college with various different streams and good infrastructure and jobs are not judged by college it in hand of candidate to get a good job as all...

ng29 27 days ago

sry it is ICFAI hyderabad..

mansi dabriwal 27 days ago

k..thanx...

mansi dabriwal 27 days ago
who designed the national flag??

The national flag, adopted in 1947, is based on the flag of the Indian National Congress, designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag is a horizontal tricolour of "deep saffron" at the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
where ntse study material for aAndhrapradesh stare for the first stage ?

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »