hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir , i`m presently in class 12. I will be giving IIT in 2015. IIT was my dream since childhood but due to personal reasons i wasted my 11th and i have lot of topics pending. Now i`m very...

frankly telling getting under 500 rank is not a joke creams are selected.but ur level of ur is good provided u continue it for 1 yr continuously.forget about the past and try to focus on the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Hey,listen first you brush up class 11th topics thoroughly. Refer ncert maths and chemistry for this. Refer some other physics book for this. The reason I advised you to use ncert is that it...

Shrey 6 months ago

Also if you have more question post them here. You will get your solutions.

Shrey 6 months ago
Sir i am getting 178 in advanced ,got 91% in cbse and 208 in mains general category ...sir i want to have mechanical , or electrical ..i think i will be getting chmical engineering or...

If you are confident of performing really well in JEE next time, dropping is a good option. Otherwise, I will suggest you to join any of the good NITs and side by side prepare for JEE for...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago

Don’t even think about taking a gap year.Join an IIT for the IIT tag.Your expected rank is aroun 4000.You can get mech at the new IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to...

JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough, JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not...

No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first...

View all Questions »