Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 5 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 10 months ago
Sir, I got 2022 rank undersc category in jee advanced 2016. Do i have any scope for getting into one of the IITs? also i got 84 marks in jee mains and 85 % in class 12 th board. what are my ...

YES YOU CAN GET ADMISSION IN IIT IF U CONSIDER ADMISSION TO NEW IITs .moreover you might not possible get your favourite branch but u can still try though

shikhar panwar 14 days ago

first congrajulations.you can get definitely iit seat for your chooise.choose branch what you want become.

raj 14 days ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 8 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 9 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?

Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
how to prepare for g.k part for 2016 aiims exam? please send me preparation tips

Dear student, Read newspaper for current affairs and also read mcqs from some good books... lke names of authors, books, scientists, ministry, countries and capitals, places in world, dates...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

tips read newspaper daily.watch a news show daily sites like sscadda have gk capsules on a particular day before exam read current topics from internet prefer sites like gkdaily,sscadda...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off