ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 16 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Ravi 7 months ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma yesterday
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

Hi Manas, there many colleges and universities which are offering various engineering programs but I would advise to you go for more relevant programs like petroleum engineering, automotive ...

Monika Sen one month ago

i dont think u will get any govt college but dont loose hope and try for other colleges like upes , dehradun , jaypee noida , chitkara university APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

You can try at – Lakshmi Narayan College of Tech, Bhopal Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Ujjain Engg. College, Ujjain Bhilai Inst of Tech, Durg

Frank Defeo one month ago
WHAT IS THE RANKING OF IITS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (CS)?

IITB > IITD>IITM>IITK>IITKGP>IITM>IITR>IITG>IITH>IIT BHU>New IIITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »