hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 14 days ago
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 6 days ago
Gypsum is added to cement clinker to A. Increase the tensile strength of the cement B. Bind the participles of calcium silicate C. Decrease the rate of setting of cement D. Facilitate the...

answer is c. gypsum is added to decrease the rate of setting of cement or what we call to prevent the "flash setting of cement".The reaction of tricalcium silicate with cement is very fast...

sthita nayak 10 months ago

option "A" increase the tensile strength of the cement

prince parihar 10 months ago

C. Decrease the rate of setting of cement

Keerthi Raj 10 months ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?

Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir, my family is excited about iit admissions. I dont have an idea bout the aerospace dept, other than the topics they cover. Would it be helpful to get a decent job in my future. ( got iit...

Hi, First of all Congratulations for your success. You did an awsome job. Aerospace is a good branch. So u dont need to worry about it. Apart from technical jobs you are eligible for various...
  img
Yash Baheti 14 days ago
View all Questions »