hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
plz plz plz will u tell me about the books to study for IIT. Also will u clear my concepts in physics if i have any doubt

Please find the reference books below and yes you can post your doubt it will be cleared. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 days ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
Sir I am getting 163 in advanced 200 in mains 333 in BITSAT and 97.8 in 12 th Please advice me what to choose I am OBC

Hi Roshan You would definitely get good branch in one of the old IITs. So you should go for it. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

Sir Can you suggest me preference of IITS with branch. I am from Kerala Roshan

Roshan 4 months ago
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 3 months ago
View all Questions »