hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
is refund possible after 3rd round of seat allotment???

Hello Student, The fees you paid is not refundable after the payment. Not even just after payment. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 8 months ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 7 months ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 7 months ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 17 days ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 17 days ago
View all Questions »