Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 17 days ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 3 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 3 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
what should i do for it?

you should just study for your better future...........all the best’

ayush pandey one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25