ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey, plz help me. i live in small town where only 1 cbse school is there and i want to do well in my boards. plz help me know what pattren come in this exams and what type of qu come in this, what books do i have to read for so.sc, science, hindi, english and maths in detail . THANKS

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Do a very planned study and buy the standrad books for 10th class say RD Sharma for maths,Modern book for english,Together for hindi , science and social science..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav 16 days ago

Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

vikas yadav 16 days ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 20 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 19 days ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 7 months ago
Is there any value of b.tech in india/abroad? Which is the best college for B.tech?

yes of couse BTECH has a very great value abroad.If it would niot have been of any significance then how could foreign company indian students. The best colleges are the IITs and NITs.
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } B.Tech is one of the courses which makes a person updated with the best of the technical knowledge. There are many engineering colleges in India which...

Leepika Roy one month ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??

1-100 rank

Risshabh 3 months ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 3 months ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 3 months ago
View all Questions »