DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what to do now as i'm not able to learn concepts properly...suggest me tips were i can have grip over concept as well as its application part......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

First tell me in which year are yiu going to appear for JEE becoz this is not the correct time to learn new concepts, this is the high time to revise your syllabus...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 22 days ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 11 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
Sir i want to know whether NIT uttarakhand is a decent & reputed college or not?

Oh! yeah its good you should go for it.

Akshit Matthew 23 days ago
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon

None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

BITS Pilani chemical

AKSHAY SHARMA 23 days ago
my AIR is 84339 and i belong to general category and punjab state please suggest some good colleges...

You may try getting admission at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab..........One of my relatives got Btech from there and he was al praise for the infrastructure, Campus...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »