what to do now as i'm not able to learn concepts properly...suggest me tips were i can have grip over concept as well as its application part......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

First tell me in which year are yiu going to appear for JEE becoz this is not the correct time to learn new concepts, this is the high time to revise your syllabus...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
can iit advance marks can be used to join in best NIT’s

No, only JEE-Main marks along with qualifying marks of class 12 th would be a rank estimator... So, prepare hard along with subject updation.... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 days ago
sir which college and branch can i get with following details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 and can i get mechenical ,ece,cs at mnit can i get any...

Hi, The chances for Jaipur or Allahadbad are very bright. Apart from these there is a possibility as well of getting a brach in the other colleges you mentioned. For a better prediction,...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
My General Category Rank is 14821 and AIR is 19301. For admission to General Category seats in NITs, will they consider my overall AIR rank or General Category Rank?

It is General Category rank which is considered for admission into general category seats in National Institute of technologies(NITs). So your General category rank is considered.
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
i wanted to know which ois the better branch ece or ei n which one has better scope in the future years.?

There is no such comparison between branches. Every branch is gud in its field. EEE is a core branch which is one of the important branch of engineering. ECE has a more scope than EEE and...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »