what to do now as i'm not able to learn concepts properly...suggest me tips were i can have grip over concept as well as its application part......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

First tell me in which year are yiu going to appear for JEE becoz this is not the correct time to learn new concepts, this is the high time to revise your syllabus...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jhgkjahkjchjahfcj

Hello student, please post the complete question...
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
sir my physics is very weak can u tell some main topics to study which have high weightage in jee mains or any particular questions which ocassionaly repeats

Incase your physics is weak try to read topics like modern physics, wave optics etc which can be covered in less amount of time and do not require rigorous work . However I would suggest you...
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago
is NIT syllabus are tough as compare to other state level colleges

Dear Student, Syllabus of all the colleges for a particular qualification is almost same everywhere. The big difference is the education quality, faulty level, students caliber level ,and...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
While registering to seat allocation csab.nic.in,we get only ALL INDIA RANK but i have OBC reservation then when is that reservation useful. I got AIR rank 14375 but my category(OBC) rank is...

See, its very difficult for you to get seats in iit’s, the last seat for iit’s they get filled up at nearly 2500 OBC rank. So, i hope if you get chance to iit’s that will...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »