ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am a studnt of bjb junior college , orissa. i am a keen iit aspirant. i joined individual tutions instead of joining a coaching centre so that i get time for self study..but the teachers r too slow..now i am confused wether i should join any coaching centre or not..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Snehasis

It will be better if you can join some good coaching. Environment at coaching is competitive also so it will be motivation for you to study.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 10 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
electronics and communication OR computer science(hons computer animation and gaming). which one should i go for in thapar university patiala?

EC > CS.........Thapar is good in Electronics and Commn..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

There is a wide range of institutions where you can pursue Electronis/ Computer Science branch, to my mind you can opt among – YMCA Faridabad, LPU Punjab, JJTU Rajasthan BHU Varanasi, VIT...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Sir which book is better Aiims explorer mtg or arihant ? do reply soon

No doubt you should prefer, Arihant books for PMT,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro 2 years ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical deity...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 2 years ago
View all Questions »