i am a studnt of bjb junior college , orissa. i am a keen iit aspirant. i joined individual tutions instead of joining a coaching centre so that i get time for self study..but the teachers r too slow..now i am confused wether i should join any coaching centre or not..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Snehasis

It will be better if you can join some good coaching. Environment at coaching is competitive also so it will be motivation for you to study.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I am a KVPY scholar I got a seat in IIT-BHU (Ceramic) which I won’t take, Now I have decide between IISC Bangalore or any good NIT’s please suggest me

First of all, Conguratulatiuons on your success. Coming to your question, both the institutes are very different. IISC mainly focus on the rersearch, it is a mainly research institutes where...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, will he get mnit allahabad ec or dtu ec.

If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, getting mnit allahabad ec or dtu has very low chances as these branches close at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »