Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

i am prepaing for iit.I am studying in sri chaitanya college.i want to become a scientist in biotechnology. If i wont get iit i want to take longterm and  prepare myself online.please help me and one more are there any website which can give me coaching and helps me to get success,if there please tell me the course plan,schedule,fee etc during longterm.please give me tips for present year iit exam also.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since you have less time left for preparation so i would suggest you to go for kaysons education video material. These are the best to prepare in less time with more focus on concepts..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 8 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 8 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
what all are themost scoring topics in jee mains

Please refer to the complete analysis of the JEE paper from askIITians website. You will get the weitage from their. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

calculus, it is said that if u perfect only calculus in the exams wihout anything, u will get gr8 marks in JEE Mains

PiNaK aShTeKaR 9 months ago

Calculas is must

Aakash 9 months ago
Sir,AIIMS or AIPMT both are same? I gave 10th class Exam. I confused that I take AIPMT couching or countinue with 11th 12th . Can I give AIIMS exam after couching of AIPMT or exam of AIPMT

Hello Student Don't get confuse! After schooling, students go for various courses. If you want to pursue MBBS or other medical courses, you need to give medical entrance exams. AIPMT is...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??

For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off