ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I HAVE A VERY STRONG DESIRE FOR GETTING INTO IIT BUT BECOZ OF HEALTH PROBLEMS I CUDNT PREPARE WELL..
NOW I HAVE 3 MONTHS LEFT AND I CAN GO ANY LENGH TO GET INTO IIT...
SIR CAN U PZ TELL ME - CAN IIT JEE BE CLEARED IN JUST 3 MONTHS..??
I WISH IF ONLY SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT IIT JEE CAN BE CLEARED IN 3 MONTHS....
AND WAT TOPICS SHUD I EMPHASIZE MOST..??
AND OTHER THINGS THAT I SHOULD TAKE MOST CARE OF..??

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

Now time is less. you have to study well and revise also. the best thing to do this is to do previous years questions as these cover almost all the important concepts. so start doing that. refer just one or maximum two books for each topic/subject. that will save your time.

Following are the most scoring topics:-

Mathematics

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

Physics

Mechanics-Kinematics

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

Chemistry

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina one month ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 8 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav one month ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts...

Physics: 1. NCERT 2: Concepts of Physics : H.C Verma 3. Cengage Publications: B.M.Sharma or Arihant’s Publications by D C Pandey 4. Problem in Physics: I.E.Irodov Chemistry: 1. NCERT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

It is the basic concepts that will help you in Borads as well as Jee. For physics i would suggest “Fundamentals of Physics by Resnik Halliday”. This book will change the way you see physics...

shubham sharda 23 days ago

I had simply suggest the best collection http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html Hit approve if u got even...

Drake 21 days ago
Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITJEE, VJTI Mumbai, JAYPEE Univ, UPES Dehradoon, The good thing, IISc Banglore, premier institutions offers 4 year B Sc PHYSICS (Hons) programme, through its own entrance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

yes lakshay there are many colleges that take admission without jee score ipu,bitsat,vit,isi,chennai mathematical institute, jaypee noida , upes dehradun, some college also offer scholarship...

ng29 12 days ago

Thankyou sir . Can you please tell me in which govt. college i might get admission with such marks in MAINS and BOARDS . ?

lakshay gaur 13 days ago
View all Questions »