Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

IITJEE  also provides JEE  Extended Merit list (JEE EML) with the common merit list of students. This list is not the waiting list for admission in any IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi and ISM Dhanbad.

The results of JEE are being used by other institutions for admissions to their courses/programmes. JEE provides an extended merit list to these institutions for the purpose of admission by making some relaxation in the aggregate cut-off. The candidates declared qualified in the extended merit list, who are desirous of admission to these institutions, must apply to these institutions directly for admission. For all other details including the courses, application procedure, fees, etc., the candidates are advised to contact/visit the respective institutions/websites.

The list of institutions  used the EML of JEE-2009 is given below. The list may be updated time to time.

S. No.

List of Institute

1.Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology 
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 022

2.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

IISER Mohali 
MGSIPA Complex 

900 NCL Innovation Park 
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road 

IISER Kolkata 
HC-VII, Sector-III 
Salt Lake 

IISER Bhopal 
ITI (Gas Rahat) Building, Govindpura 
Bhopal - 462 023

IISER Thiruvananthapuram 
CET Campus 
Thiruvananthapuram - 695016

3.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Society (RGIPT)

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, 
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli-229001 (U.P.)

C/o BPCL Office, A-5 & 6, Sector-1, 

Noida-201301, U.P.

4.Indian Institute of Maritime Studies (Merchant Navi)

Indian Institute of Maritime Studies 
C/o Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research 
Hay Bunder Road 

All the best.                                                           

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
I got 226 marks in Mains & 95% in CBSE board. I am from Delhi. What will be my AIR rank and which colledge I should join. I am intersted in Computer.
congrats , hemendra , definitely u will get a good college now choice is urs among NIT / DCE /NSIT , its sure that u will get cse among good nits (surathkal , trichy , jaipur) i will...
ng29 6 months ago
Thanks, even lot of website also saying between 2500-3500, But don’t know how accurate they are ? do you know anyone who had similiar marks last year and what was his/her rank ?
Hemendra Gupta 6 months ago
yes ofcourse last yera one of frnd gott 200 in mains and 97 in cbse his rank was 2700 he is nin nit jaipur cse approve if useful
ng29 6 months ago
is solving NCERT EXEMPLAR enough for cracking mains? is the difficulty level the same in exemplar as in JEE MAINS?
You should also refer atleast one refernece book as well as the previous year papers. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 hours ago
sir i got 685 rank in iit which branch i can expect in iit delhi in this year
Dear student, Please refer to the official website of jee advanced for the previous year opening and closing rank for different branches. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details