Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

how much time should be given for each subject in a day?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

It depends on person to person. But i will suggest you to not to focus on time and focus on understanding the subjects. First clear your subjects and then do the problems from good books and sources.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 3 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
SIR MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS ARE 248 AND 12 TH % IS 94.2 CBSE AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED. I WANT CSE IN IIT.

You rrank will be about 2500 , you will get cse in newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago

Hi Hitesh, With 191 marks you can't get CSE in any IITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
can I join a demo test before joining the test series as i want to know the pattern of the questions

Dear student Yes, you can give a demo test before joining the test series.For this you have to talk to the sales team of askiitians and they will provide you with further details of the...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hi You can contact us at 0120-4616500 OR someone from from our end will contact you
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Yeah sure, you can book a demo on home page..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.

first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points

KALYAN 8 months ago

according to your 10 th class grade points you will get seat in IIIT. govt school students have more opportunity to get seat because they add 0.4 points to your original GPA. who are the...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

IF YOU PASS PIRST CLASS IN TENTH AND GET CGPA ABOVE 9.7 THEN YOU WILL APPLY IIIT RKVALLEY.THEY ARE SATISFIED YOUR MARKES THEN YOU ENTER IN IIIT RK VALLEY.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off