• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Are the topics

1)SemiConductors

2)Electromagnetic Waves

there in IIT or AIEEE or BITSAT?

I am asking this Because these lessons are not there in DC Pandey books...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

No, these topics are not in IIT syllabus but these topics are included in AIEEE as well as BITSAT dyllabus.

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Give me a good routine for hs exam my school time is 10 -5 and after school I take a tuition 5-9 daily so please give me a good routine my subjects is physics. Chemistry mathematics. Biology...

@ manish acc to my perspective , if routine will be given to you , then you will be burdened, thats what my thought regarding routine, see, suppose u have maximum 1 hr to do maths per day...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

WAKE UP AT 5.30 AM STUDY MATHS FROM 5.30-7 AND PHYSICS FROM 7-9 THEN TAKE SOME REST AND PREPARE FOR SHOOL. READ NEWSAPER IN THIS TIME ATTEND SCHOOL AND TUTION FROM 10-9PM. TAKE SOME REST...

SAHIL 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off