Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hy sir...m varun from kanpur..as we know only 3 months left from the big day..sir m very confused because i dont know from where i revise my syllabus...

in physics m not gud with thermo dynamics should i leave it and cocentrate on othere topics or do it...and also tell me what are thee important topics for inorganic..tell only which are most imp...plz sir m wating for ur reply.....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Varun

You must start doing the last years JEE questions as these covers almost all the important concepts in PCM. for inorganic do previous questions and important topics are qualitative analysis and Transition elements (3d series)

you can leave the topics in which you are not comfortable at this time and give time to other topics

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, congrats for this achievement, but Iit seems that you are not much happy with this seat allotment or the branch, if so, you may take a second thought about it and also...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 26 days ago
Dear sir , I am aditya got 142 marks in jee advanced . Whther possibility of getting IIT or not is it preferable to join in 3 rd generation IITs. I also got 195 marks in jee mains with...

Dear Student, you have bright chances to be at one of the top-rated NITs as your score is quite pleasing and you may also get your desired branch. On the contrary, Let me tell you that...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

i think you should go with old nits if in case you are getting a good branch in some top nits. otherwise you should go for new iits. you should use askiitian branch and college predictor....

SAHIL one month ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir , I am getting IT in MBM , Jodhpur and Mechanical in Vit Vellore. Which would a Better Choice if i am concerned about Good Placement and Package after B. Tech.

I THINK MECHANICAL AT VIT VELLORE IS A BETTER CHOICE. NO DOUBT, THE COLLEGE OFFERS A VERY GOOD INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT. MOREOVER THIS CLLEGE HAS VERY GOOD...

SAHIL 7 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off