Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

hy sir...m varun from kanpur..as we know only 3 months left from the big day..sir m very confused because i dont know from where i revise my syllabus...

in physics m not gud with thermo dynamics should i leave it and cocentrate on othere topics or do it...and also tell me what are thee important topics for inorganic..tell only which are most imp...plz sir m wating for ur reply.....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Varun

You must start doing the last years JEE questions as these covers almost all the important concepts in PCM. for inorganic do previous questions and important topics are qualitative analysis and Transition elements (3d series)

you can leave the topics in which you are not comfortable at this time and give time to other topics

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL one month ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.

@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
sir, is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics students are allowed to sit with ece students at time of placements?

NO. it’s not like that engineering Physics provides you a specialization and yes, you may work as a scientist in R & D but it does not mean to confine your chances of growth, you may...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

Mohammed Anas one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj