Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Sn = 1/1+√n + 1/2+√2n +.......+1/n+√n2

find limit n→∞ Sn

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

the sum can be written as ∑r=1r=n  1/(r + √rn)

= ∑r=1r=n  1/n(r/n + √r/n)

now replace 1/n by dx and r/n by x

limit of integral will be r/n

lower limit n tend to ∞ and r=1 will be 0

upper limit for r=n will be 1

it will convert into integral ∫01 dx/(x+√x) = ∫01dx/√x(1+√x)

now (1+√x)=t

and dx/2√x = dt

lower limit for x=0 , t=1 andupper limit for x=1, t=2

integral become ∫12 2dt/t= 2(lnt)12= 2ln2=ln4 answer

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?
Not possibile.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 4 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?
JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
Avinash 4 months ago
Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
my rank is 66254 what could i get now
asd 4 months ago
How to remember structures of compounds easily in chemistry and formula in physics?
You easily learn it by giving it specific name which you remember easily .for example like NaCl so I will give the name is Nacl -Nacal so by this technique you can easily learn it
pIYuSh Chauhan yesterday
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get
For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...
Adarsh 6 months ago
There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...
Adarsh 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details