Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

I passed 12th std. in 2010 and didn't qualify IITJEE, so I decided to drop an year and prepare for the IITJEE 2011. 

I have finished almost the entire math portions,and pretty decently strong at it. Physics I have done a fairly good amount in the 12th standard portions(Electrostatics+Current+Magnetism) but lack practice in Mechanics. In Chemistry I am in a loop. I know there are almost 3.5 months left, and I might be getting tensed for no reason. But I have done physical and little in inorganic.Hardly anything in Org :( that is because I got dengue(I don't like excuses as if you want to find one you can find many)
If somebody could tell me MUST MUST topics to clear IITJEE in the Organic portions,would be nice. Also I am a SC ,so what cut offs can I expect?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

Also do the previous years questions

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

WHICH BOOK IS THE BEST FOR JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCE TO SCORE 200 ,ARKS PLZZZ TELL MEEE

@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.

Saloni Sharma 21 days ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL one month ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal one month ago
the undergraduate courses after selecting in kvpy can be done with any university of only government university. Can anyone do B.Tech after selecting in kvpy?

@ vaisali yes , for sure u can . but if u have qualified after 12 th then u canot otherwise u will not be elligible for the scholarship criteria fixed by the govt . and if u have qualified...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

@ vaishali then u can check with anathor iiser , there are nearly 6-7 iiser are there in india . check if anyone will be suitable for you . i am here listing all of the iiser where u can do ...

Umakant biswal 7 hours ago

@ vaishali no , bsc should have to done with any of the govt university recognised by MHRD 9 ministry of human resource and developmet ) join iiser bhopal and pune , directly for b.sc why...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank too...my rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...

That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off