ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I passed 12th std. in 2010 and didn't qualify IITJEE, so I decided to drop an year and prepare for the IITJEE 2011. 

I have finished almost the entire math portions,and pretty decently strong at it. Physics I have done a fairly good amount in the 12th standard portions(Electrostatics+Current+Magnetism) but lack practice in Mechanics. In Chemistry I am in a loop. I know there are almost 3.5 months left, and I might be getting tensed for no reason. But I have done physical and little in inorganic.Hardly anything in Org :( that is because I got dengue(I don't like excuses as if you want to find one you can find many)
If somebody could tell me MUST MUST topics to clear IITJEE in the Organic portions,would be nice. Also I am a SC ,so what cut offs can I expect?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

Also do the previous years questions

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 7 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 7 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 7 months ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
i am getting around 108 0r 112 marks and excepted board percentage around 85%in cbse i belong to general category what college can i get in punjab or nearby states also predict my rank...

On the basis of marks you mentioned, it would be typical to clear the cut off for JEE MAIN, mean under 150000. IF IN CASE YOU CLEARED THE CUT OFF ANF GET A RANK, you may get private college...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can get admission in punjabi university or Guru Nanak dev university in punjab. You can try for uiit in himachal university too. Gundu is best among the three. I’m currently in punjabi...

shubham sharda 19 days ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
sir ,i have got 164 in mains and 94.6 % in boards.i have scored 269 in bits.which colleges can i get

You should try seeking admission at – Bhagalpur College of Engg, Bhagalpur Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, Delhi YMCA Uni, Faridabad

Frank Defeo 5 days ago

sir,do u think i should take a drop to prepare for jee.is there really any difference studying in any normal college and iit?

Ragini L 4 days ago

and i am from general category.

Ragini L 6 days ago
View all Questions »