Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   I passed 12th std. in 2010 and didn't qualify IITJEE, so I decided to drop an year and prepare for the IITJEE 2011. 

I have finished almost the entire math portions,and pretty decently strong at it. Physics I have done a fairly good amount in the 12th standard portions(Electrostatics+Current+Magnetism) but lack practice in Mechanics. In Chemistry I am in a loop. I know there are almost 3.5 months left, and I might be getting tensed for no reason. But I have done physical and little in inorganic.Hardly anything in Org :( that is because I got dengue(I don't like excuses as if you want to find one you can find many)
If somebody could tell me MUST MUST topics to clear IITJEE in the Organic portions,would be nice. Also I am a SC ,so what cut offs can I expect?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

Also do the previous years questions

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA one month ago
Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 11 days ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 11 days ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.
Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
Pankaj 10 months ago
Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
Anjali Ahuja 10 months ago
Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?
Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...
sanjay sanjeev patro 2 years ago
Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.
naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 2 years ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - 2 months ago
V. Harshit - 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details