Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I passed 12th std. in 2010 and didn't qualify IITJEE, so I decided to drop an year and prepare for the IITJEE 2011. 

I have finished almost the entire math portions,and pretty decently strong at it. Physics I have done a fairly good amount in the 12th standard portions(Electrostatics+Current+Magnetism) but lack practice in Mechanics. In Chemistry I am in a loop. I know there are almost 3.5 months left, and I might be getting tensed for no reason. But I have done physical and little in inorganic.Hardly anything in Org :( that is because I got dengue(I don't like excuses as if you want to find one you can find many)
If somebody could tell me MUST MUST topics to clear IITJEE in the Organic portions,would be nice. Also I am a SC ,so what cut offs can I expect?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

Reactions of benzene,Name reactions, General organic chemistry(GOC)

Also do the previous years questions

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD
Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
Avinash 5 months ago
I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...
Rahul Yadav 5 months ago
IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..
Sukeesh babu 5 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...
well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...
Revti Raman 4 months ago
Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.
Arvinder 4 months ago
Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.
Arvinder 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details