ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
sir my bits exam in 20 may i have been practising arihant book and cd i am get around 200 to 220 …....is there chance in which i cud at least touch 310 or 320 …........plz guide me sir i...

Don’t feel hopeless, it happens.. While attemting the paper, note down the mistakes on a seperate papers, do this four times a day....in th evening, go through those topics in which...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

i dont think only ncert will help u to clear ur all doubts for instance some of the important name reactions are not in ncert but questions can be made on these reactions so refer some good...

ng29 10 days ago

@saurabh kumar sir is reading ncert enough to clear bits?

jigesh 10 days ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-66

Correct answer is 4.

Adarsh yesterday

answer is 1.

Akshat Jain 25 days ago
View all Questions »