DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 27 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 3 years ago
i got 122 in jee mains 2015 and 85+ are expected in cbse will i can get any nit

In gen cat, chances are very rare.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

As you got 122 there are very less chances of getting so try top privite university which provide you excellent placement,good scholarships,top infrastructure, enhancement in communiccation ...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

this year expected cut off is about 120 so u r on deadline of cutooff in mu opinion u will not get any nit but dont losse hope u can try for other collegs also like bitsat , ipu , jaypee...

ng29 3 months ago
What is Myxodema ?

Myxedema is a condition marked by thickening and swelling of the skin caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. The function of thyroid hormones is to...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago

Myxedema (British English: Myxoedema) is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Myxedema is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some forms of hyperthyroidism....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago
View all Questions »