Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...
Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...
No I hav got the latest news that they won't though they first thought that but then cancelled this unexecuted decision.... Believe me or not ..depends on u
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...
ng29 4 months ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?
Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Way to Prepare For IIT JEE with 6 Months Left? How should I prepare for Physics?
just focus on ncert now to atleast get a good rank
NIKHIL JHA 2 months ago
due to normalisation system...i had thinking to change my cbse board to home board (cg) . there is no matter of scoring in both..i want to change .only due to ranking in jee mains.... so...
Keep the same board in which you are.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
only percentile matters. if u get higher percentile in state board than in CBSE for same percentage then you should change your board to state board and try to get higher percentile. this...
akash 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details