Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 9 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get

Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...

SAHIL 25 days ago
what is the monthly salary of quantum physicist in india ?

SALARY OF A QUANTAM PHYSICIST DEPENDS ON TWO THINGS COLLEGE FROM WHERE HE HAS PURSUED HIS DEGREE ACADEMIC RECORD OF THAT PERSON AND HIS KNOWLEDGE REGARDING PRACTICAL WORK IN INDIA THERE ARE ...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ xavier Kindly donot target the salary from now , now do the hard work , and get qualified in jee advanced first , its alittle bit of difficult task ,but with your determination , i am...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
scored 285 in bitsat 2016 will get any branch, M.Sc will also work

@ keshav yes, u can get m.sc in chemistry and physics in bits hyderabad campous , getting anything in pilani campous is bit difficult , and if u are intrested in b. pharm u can take it but...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi keshav please visit the following link and check last year cutoff to compare your results http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html thanks and please post if you have any query

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off