i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Hi Sir, I am likely to get 208 in JEE advanced, JEE mains got 263, CBSE Board got 483. Question 1: What branch will I get in IIT Madras. Question 2: What branch will i get in NIT Trichy.

ans1: Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Biological Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering ans 2:electronics and communication, electrical, civil, chemical
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Aerospace,chemical and civil at IIT Madras but I think IIT Delhi would be a better option for you.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
sir my physics is very weak can u tell some main topics to study which have high weightage in jee mains or any particular questions which ocassionaly repeats

Incase your physics is weak try to read topics like modern physics, wave optics etc which can be covered in less amount of time and do not require rigorous work . However I would suggest you...
  img
Saurabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »