i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar one month ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 one month ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha one month ago
why is 0/0 a indeterminant number

the value of 0/0 is indeterminate because we cannot determine its value. as x=0/0 ==> 0.x =0 which is true for all x values. so, no particular value can be given to it. also people say...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
one should choose EP at DTU or MCE in the same college and why???

MCE is better department in terms of placements. If you are planning for higher studies Ep can be a good option...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 3 months ago
how much i have to score to get a rank of around 1000 to 1500................or for 1500 to 2000 in general category

hello your marks should be arround 250-230 out of 360 ...in jee 2014.

bhartesh tandon 9 days ago
sir should I do bansal materials first or arihant jee ad and mains?

Go for Bansal materials first. It’s designed in a way to develop the concepts slowly and gradually take you to JEE Advanced level. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

go with askiitians material it prepared by iitians and you can ask direct doubts with askiitians team, i thingk going with arithant jee is a good idea.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »