i have been doing fairly good in my jee xams of narayana iit academy plz tell me how to determine the probability of me getting into iitz

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mir

Yes its good that you are performing well. Just keep analysing your mistakes from the tests and work on them. Keep revising all the three subjects. you must start doing the prvious years questions also as they cover almost all the important concepts. and if you continue doing this for the next three months then you will surely get into IITs with a good rank

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
what is the last date for joining test series of brilliant for iit jee preparation 2015 & what is the procedure to join this.

Hi Student, Go to the official website of Brilliant. You will get all the...
  img
Harishwar 17 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 21 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 21 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 21 days ago
how to prepare for physics in aipmt

Hi Student, Physics, as a subject, is a cause of great concern for many students who are preparing for medical entrance exams including AIPMT. The very subject not only requires building of...
  img
Harishwar 24 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
sir, i have a rank 70857(AIR), Q1 kya councelling main bhari hui sabhi choices properly cosidered hoti hai . Sir, mera rnak 70857 hai aur main haryana state se belong karta ho. kya choice...

Yes definitely if you don't fill the choices properly you might miss the seat. Choise filling is considered properly and you should do it properly...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
View all Questions »