DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, 

as maths is very important role in jee papaer..so i have been doing TMH[iit] book from beginning....but what i find difficult is..if a tricky question comes i'm not able to do and always searching for the hint.....so to avoid this what kind of preparation i should do...and kindly suggest me some tips for upcoming jee....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

In Maths sometimes its your luck because you can do tricky questions only if it strikes you. I wiil suggest you to keep doing the problems. Practice more and more . Maths need practice a lot. Try to remember the fundas, concepts. Also do the previous years JEE problems

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
hi...i hav completed my 10th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my...

It is really appreciable to find a student having a very clear view about his/her future!...well you needn’t be scared, justStay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus ...

2015 years ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 5 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 5 days ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
how to attach image in the question

hai, just click on attach image which is located below the topic u can easily attach the image hope this helps please approve

Archita 16 days ago

You can attch image also by simply dragging the desired image into the space writting the question.

Adarsh 21 days ago

using mobile there would be an icon of attach image click over there and attach the image

grenade 21 days ago
cse in nit allahabad vs ece in nit warangal?

Both are good NITs and warangal is slightly more preferred. Talking about the branches, at present senerio CSE is more prefered as compared to ECE. You can prefer cse over ece. Rest depends...
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 hours ago

CSE at NIT Warangal » CSE at NIT Allahabad....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 hours ago

nit warangal
  img
Avinash 22 hours ago
View all Questions »