sir, as maths is very important role in jee papaer..so i have been doing TMH[iit] book from beginning....but what i find difficult is..if a tricky question comes i'm not able to do and always searching for the hint.....so to avoid this what kind of preparation i should do...and kindly suggest me some tips for upcoming jee....

sir, 

as maths is very important role in jee papaer..so i have been doing TMH[iit] book from beginning....but what i find difficult is..if a tricky question comes i'm not able to do and always searching for the hint.....so to avoid this what kind of preparation i should do...and kindly suggest me some tips for upcoming jee....

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Student

In Maths sometimes its your luck because you can do tricky questions only if it strikes you. I wiil suggest you to keep doing the problems. Practice more and more . Maths need practice a lot. Try to remember the fundas, concepts. Also do the previous years JEE problems

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free