• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can i have vedio lecturers on mathes or preparing iit jee 2012

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes you can. You can visit kaysons education. They provide video material and that too of excellent quality.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL 17 days ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit 13 days ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 3 days ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 5 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Here i am asking this question for my sister.She scored 94% in 10th but in 12th only 70% . But that doesn't demoralized her to move towards her dream to clear PMT and become a doctor. She...

Since you said that your sister is hardworking and very willing to get into PMT,thus I would suggest that she has to manage her time in a way that she gives almost equal time to each...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
What books are best preferred to study for getting into MIT USA?

@ M.P Kindly mention what u want to study in MIT , USA . beacuse mit contains a lot of courses including with research , engg and many other thing . and its the no 1 college probably in...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in 2015....so is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...

it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...

SAHIL 3 months ago

yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...

SAHIL 3 months ago

sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board

GV Nikhil 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off