• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

can i have vedio lecturers on mathes or preparing iit jee 2012

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes you can. You can visit kaysons education. They provide video material and that too of excellent quality.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 7 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 7 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 3 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 5 months ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.

first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points

KALYAN 5 months ago

according to your 10 th class grade points you will get seat in IIIT. govt school students have more opportunity to get seat because they add 0.4 points to your original GPA. who are the...

Gaddam Chethan 2 months ago

IF YOU PASS PIRST CLASS IN TENTH AND GET CGPA ABOVE 9.7 THEN YOU WILL APPLY IIIT RKVALLEY.THEY ARE SATISFIED YOUR MARKES THEN YOU ENTER IN IIIT RK VALLEY.

NARAYANA 2 months ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??

All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
  img

Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
  img
I have pay fees of IIT counselling , if I do not report at reporting centre. Will I eligible for jee advanced next year?

Yes you can appear but you should full fill its eligibility criteria. Thanks
  img

Is there any particular reason for not reporting,........or its just for the sake of information,......Ok you may appear in it provided you fulfill all the requisite...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off