FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i have vedio lecturers on mathes or preparing iit jee 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes you can. You can visit kaysons education. They provide video material and that too of excellent quality.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 20 hours ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 hours ago
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 9 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 12 days ago
Sir, are questions repeated in AIPMT. any tips to crack physics

Being a Physics Mentor, i would like to advice you ….for Physics...go through GC Aggarwall.................Engg sections..almost 75% questions asked from these books... So go hard...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Thnaks for the info

Deepak Bohra 6 months ago
i've got 146 in jee main this year......is there any nit where i can get CS or IT? or any good private college?....put focus on the former option......plz

Very rare chance to get NITs CS oe EC...after getting the advantage of class 12 th score along with home state reaservation.... Some chance of NIT Hamirpur...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

chances of nits are very less , bcoz last year one of my frnd got 147 in jee main and 93 in bords cbse and he did not get any nit , and his rank was 27000, but dont loose hope and prepare...

ng29 one month ago

its good college among private ones also placements are good in jaypee noida , one of my friends is there and told me that amazon had hired around 5 students and ofeerring 18 lakh package , ...

ng29 one month ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?

Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Difficult for you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

this 8997 is my Common Merit List Rank....I am a General Category Student...So any hope of getting an IIT?

Rahul Attrey 2 days ago
View all Questions »