Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

At present im in 11th std nd preparing for jee. my problem is that i cant make a balance between the academics and tuition work.plz suggest me the time table how to manage my day nd how to make a perfect balance between the academics and tuition work nd both the things go smoothly. thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student.

This time management problem is faced by everyone even me when i was a  student. You have to focus on both and give atleast 3-4 hrs of self study daily...Tuition is also important at this stage so u cant skip it...Just be motivated and confident to clear JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 3 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Hey iam joining in btech 1 st year....could i crack bitsat with above 290 score in 10 mmths....i think bits is sme what easy...
Yes you can. Please try to give your 100% efforts into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Nothing is impossible if you have resolved to win, you simply need concentration, enthusiasm and efforts in a right direction, follow the given tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is the Past placement Record of NIEC (IPU). Do big coorporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Placement of NIEC is quiet OKEY...., actually, there is offcampus placement organized by a set of colleges...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Which is better IIT roorkee electrical or IIT Bombay chemical or civil ?
Both IITs got very good placements but average compensation is high for IITB and As Im IITR student I would definitely prefer IITB chem or civil because when you compare IITB has got...
Avinash 3 months ago
Sir, please compare the above two in terms of placements.
Jatin Bansal 3 months ago
Sir, please compare the above two in terms of placements.
Jatin Bansal 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details