ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

At present im in 11th std nd preparing for jee. my problem is that i cant make a balance between the academics and tuition work.plz suggest me the time table how to manage my day nd how to make a perfect balance between the academics and tuition work nd both the things go smoothly. thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student.

This time management problem is faced by everyone even me when i was a  student. You have to focus on both and give atleast 3-4 hrs of self study daily...Tuition is also important at this stage so u cant skip it...Just be motivated and confident to clear JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 21 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 20 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 21 days ago
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2015 Rank is around 2500. According to the last year cutoffs. you can get following branches. IITK K4204 Physics IITK K4201 Chemistry IITD D4105 Biochemical...
  img
Abhinav 20 hours ago

Very rare chance of Old IITs...because, you are lying at 40 % of total marks alotted. If in case, you may get Biotech, civil or integrated MScs programme....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 hours ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
could u pls advice a refernce book for chemistry class11 which can help both boarsds & IITs

You should opt GRB Batla and sons publications by O P Tandon.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

U can also refer to book by PRADEEP publications for board + IIT Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

ncert is best for boards for competition organic – himanshu pandey and sn sanyal physical – RC mukherjee inorganic- OP TANDON grb

ng29 one month ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 11 months ago
i wasn’t able to challange the answer key due to some payment problems.My doubtful questions were 1 of differential and 1 of probability.i think they were the most common erroneous wuestion?

the question of diiferential one will not be bonus as it is completely correct and probability one will be count as bonus in my opinion bcoz there is no answer matching any option .and many...

ng29 one month ago

but now challanging is over

iitian one month ago
View all Questions »