ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

At present im in 11th std nd preparing for jee. my problem is that i cant make a balance between the academics and tuition work.plz suggest me the time table how to manage my day nd how to make a perfect balance between the academics and tuition work nd both the things go smoothly. thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student.

This time management problem is faced by everyone even me when i was a  student. You have to focus on both and give atleast 3-4 hrs of self study daily...Tuition is also important at this stage so u cant skip it...Just be motivated and confident to clear JEE...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 28 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 28 days ago

then i should not think of drop

rahak 28 days ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
I want to know the best btech engineering college in Lucknow Is uptu colege l or amity college a good option for placements in future . Please show me the correct path

UPTU college is definitely better in long term, one obvious thing being a government college. AMITY may get you your 1 st placement but not in long term.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

IET Lucknow. IET Lucknow is far better than AMITY engg college. But in private colleges, you have to look latest ranking..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Yes if u find hcv tuff u can go for ncert first . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 22 days ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 3 months ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 3 months ago
is there any scope of paper -2 ...of jee mains i.e. of b.arch...?

Yes in good colleges providing architecture courses . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 10 days ago

is paper-2 ‘s result will allso be declared on 27 th only..???

mansi dabriwal 9 days ago

is paper-2 ‘s result will allso be declared on 27 th only..???

mansi dabriwal 9 days ago
View all Questions »