ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey, plz help me. i'm preparing for bansal entrance exam since 9th. but i was not that serious. i completed 9th and 10 th rd sharma, but i think i have forgotten everything. i also have read s.chand of physics and chemistry of 9th and 10th also but have  forgotten everything in them too. its december and i have nothing except confusion in my mind but i heartly want to go in  p 1 batch . what can i do to prepare everything in that short time. plz plz plz help me i am depressed , from now i would be studying sincerely but how am i suppose to complete everythying in that short time when my boards are also coming. plz plz plz help.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Just come out of this depressoion fast and what you need is revision of your syllabus as you have read everything once.

You can focus more on concepts for the entrance and just be motivated and dedicated to clear the exam..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 6 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 6 months ago
Do you believe in Angles?

yes i agree in angles.

d.kojalrani 10 days ago

anglee????????????

vikas yadav 10 days ago
Consider the statement p : ‘’New Delhi is a city’’. Which of the following is not negation of p? New Delhi is not a city It is false that New Delhi is a city It is not the case that New...

Hi, Read the statements carefully. You will find that third statement ( It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city ) is not the negation and hence the answer....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hello Student, please fidn the solution “It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city” is not negation of p “It is false that New Delhi is a city“ is negation of p...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
I have a project in computer science How to code sudoko (6*6) in C++ ? please help me urgent

Hii This is not the platform to ask queries about the logarthim of CS . Post IIT JEE related queries and we will get back to you. Hope to recieve queries from you soon. Thanks. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »