Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hey, plz help me. i'm preparing for bansal entrance exam since 9th. but i was not that serious. i completed 9th and 10 th rd sharma, but i think i have forgotten everything. i also have read s.chand of physics and chemistry of 9th and 10th also but have  forgotten everything in them too. its december and i have nothing except confusion in my mind but i heartly want to go in  p 1 batch . what can i do to prepare everything in that short time. plz plz plz help me i am depressed , from now i would be studying sincerely but how am i suppose to complete everythying in that short time when my boards are also coming. plz plz plz help.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Just come out of this depressoion fast and what you need is revision of your syllabus as you have read everything once.

You can focus more on concepts for the entrance and just be motivated and dedicated to clear the exam..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
sir i got 85680 rank in jee mains and i am obc ncl can i get admission in NIT.....
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
kindly check the opening and closing rank
vb 4 months ago
What do we call the study of birds?
Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What is the rank required to be selected for IIT Madras and for IIT Mumbai?
Depends on your branch, according to this year’s trend, for IIT M, the closing rank is 7148 (Dual Degree in Biological Science) , 4158 for Metallurgy (last 2 which fill up) for IIT B, 4018...
Neeti 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details