DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry yesterday

I wanted say that i have seen last year’s opening and closing rank of nits bt till last year nits iiits and cftis had their own seperate couselling and mains rank were also different bt...

Rohit Bharti yesterday

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

5 hours ago

Thank you so much sir for ur suggestion :) :)

2 hours ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay yesterday

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya yesterday

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay yesterday
how toget aiims 2014 question paper

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh one month ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is below: Till now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh one month ago
hello sir i got 54 marks in jee mains 2015 and a % of 81.8 in my 12 th standard,2015 i qualified the mains i belong to sc canu plz tell me my expected rank in the 2015 ranking

You are jst in the boarder range of cutoff marks and hard to get in NITs. Check the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

All the best for your future
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

I guess there may be a technical glitch or it is the category rank
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
View all Questions »