Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
Imporatant topics fo PCM IN JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED 2017

Physics: Electrostatics & Gravitation(conceptually similar) Current Electricity &Heat Transfer (conceptually similar) ElectromagneticInduction Waves (Sound as well as optics)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ The above link will give you an idea for important topics for JEE....
  img
Ankit 29 days ago

you can go to following link to check your answer: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/ thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 29 days ago
sir ,at present Iam studying 9 class Iwant start my preparation for AIIMS MBBS entranc exam. I want the list of the books required for aiims mbbs entrance exam please tell me as soon as...

Hi Dear I appreciate you for your determination at this stage. All you require is detailed book for biology which consist of practice questions as well. You can take purchase module from...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off