DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 5 days ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 8 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 8 months ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta 11 months ago

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta 11 months ago
On what factors does internal energy of a gas depends upon ?

•Factors affecting Internal Energy •The internal energy can be changed by changing the temperature or volume of the object without changing the amount of particles in the object....
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
Sir,can u guide me with top engineering colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and with good job opurtunity. Thank You

Top colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering in India in context of Job Scenario are: IIT DELHI IIT BOMBAY IIT KANPUR IIT KHARAGPUR BITS PILANI Thery have very good placement records for...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
View all Questions »