Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 20 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...

Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
  img

Yes, There is possibility for you.
  img

Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch

aman kumar 7 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain 9 months ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain 9 months ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• View Details