sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 3 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 2 months ago
27. A wind-powered generator converts wind energy into electrical energy. Assume that the generator converts a fixed fraction of the wind energy intercepted by its blades into electrical...

MATHEMATICAL MODEL The following table shows the definition of variousvariables used in this model: E = Kinetic Energy(J) ρ = Density(kg/m3) m = Mass (kg) A = Swept Area(m 2 ) v = Wind...
  img
Ravi 9 days ago
i got 113 in mains and i belong to obc....i am expecting above 85% in cbse boards....will i get any nit??

yes, you will get a NIT, but may be not the best. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

CONGRATS,you will surely get in any of the north-east NITs (SPOT ROUND) GET READY FOR THE UNPOLLUTED PART OF INDIA

Abdul_Jalal 6 months ago

can i get from homestate quota??

ruchi 6 months ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat 6 months ago
Hoe much marks student has to score to get VNIT nagpur, COE pune for open Category , OBC, SC, ST.

The information (closing ranks) about how much rank one should get to enter into VNIT nagpur are shown below: GE(Open Category) HOME STATE (6479) OTHER STATE (6173) OBC HOME STATE (18689)...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »