sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP...

1.Physics, chemistry would be common subjects to persue COMPUTER SCIENCE professional or BIO-Medical professional. 2. If you want to be a computer professional as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

you see , computer science which you are talking about is quite different with respect to animation graphics. But biology syllabus will be same as you have studied till 10 th , only the...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
hello! software engg in dtu v/s cse in igdtuw also, what are the furture prospects of se regarding mtech

Although you are getting CSE in IGDTU but DTU is college of repute and has made it’s stand among all the odds.You will get great environment there and a lot to learn from seniors and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »