sir,

my air is 7927. i was not alloted a seat in any of the institute . the jee site displayed that i will be considered in second round for seat allocation. i did not fill choices of my rank in the choice sheet.do i have any chance in second round?

will they be using same choice sheet ?

what about the vacant seats of GEN category after second round?

please advise!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

its highly unlikely that you'll get a course,you might get some msc courses @ ISM if u had filled them,better look at other options like NITs and BITS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the derivation of volume strength??

"Concentrations of hydrogen peroxide solutions are sometimes quoted in molarity, more often in "volume strength." Volume strength is unique to hydrogen peroxide. When hydrogen peroxide...

Harshakavya 4 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 2 months ago
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
why the large ship can float but a steel needle sinks in the water ?

Archimedes' principleindicates that the upwardbuoyant forcethat is exerted on a body immersed in afluid, whether fully or partially submerged, is equal to theweightof the fluid that the...
  img
Ravi one month ago
scoring topics in iit jee

For MATHS S. No. Topic Number of questions asked in JEE Main 2013 1. Coordinate Geometry 7 2. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability 3 3. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations 3 4....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Sir, I got 131 marks in JEE mains and 12 th Score is 97.2 , can i get admission into IIIT-H and what is the rank in JEE mains

You rank will be around 30,000, you may not be able to get IIT hyderabad, so you should start exploring more options which may help you for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »