Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i failed to sign under my photo in application form will my form be rejected.?will i be able to get another application form

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vyshnavi

You have done a very big should imediately contact the concerned JEE zone office.

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...
You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
Ok. Very good.
i got nit warangal ece in first round of josaa counselling and i am expecting cse in nit warangal in further rounds based on last year ranking. To accept this seat i need to pay 45000 which ...
Dear student, the only advice i would like to give you, just go with EC at NIT Warangal, its a good branch in placement criterion. But if you are very excited about CS at same, then you can...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt
In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
Raheema Javed 8 days ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?
Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
Avinash 2 months ago
IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
Avinash 2 months ago
Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...
Devik Aggarwal 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details