ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 5 days ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 2 months ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

Vamsi Krishna Velpuri 4 months ago

Please

RON 4 months ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
sdf

plxx tellme the total no of seats in the engg colleges all over india .. and what should be the min mark one has to score in jee mains (2015) to get a seat ????

Well,i think your question is incomplete, if you just want to get a seat you just need to qualifyJEE Main you need to score more than cut off which would be around 125 but for safe side...

aloktesting 4 months ago

THERE ARE ALTOGHETHER 10000+ SEATS IN IITs. IF YOU WANT TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS YOU NEED MINIMUM 125+ MARKS & THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE.ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!

SWAPNIL 4 months ago
I got 2040 daiict marit rank and 30303 all india rank general category. can i get admission in daiict or nits?? if not then suggest some good colleges fits in this rank criteria. I M from...

For this rank as from previous year records it is not feasible for you to get IICT Gandhinagar and AIR rank is not considered your state rank will matter in the final admissions. You can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago
View all Questions »