Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 13 days ago
hello sir, i m akash... i am confused so as to which branch should i take for b.tech....... most likely i have 2 option.. first..i can do mechanical in kiit,bbsr or should i choose...

Akash , first of all congratulations on your selection. Both the branches are evergreen and everpaying branch. You must go to that branch which interests you more and where you can excel....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir can iget nit or cfti with AIR catagory rank3653(sc).

Yeah, with your rank there is a definite poosibilty that you will get into NITs and CFTIs. The closing rank for NITs is more than 10000 in your category. So,if you want to go for good NIT...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
based on what and how seats will be alloted to jee mains qualified persons? needed in detai

Hi, In JEE Mains, you marsk and board percentile are combined to derive you rank. Based upon that rank colleges and branched are alloted. Understanding the Percentile Score: The percentile...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »