Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL 17 hours ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...

Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, As I have finished my doing MCQ of 12 class and I decided do only important lessons MCQ of 11class and I hope to finish it within 15 Feb. But I have doubt should I donew MCQ questions...

If you are preparing for AIPMT, you may test yourself at mock test sites like cybermocktest.com/aipmt/

Brahma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off