Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 9 days ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 9 days ago
is your branch predictor correct or is it just like the rank predictor?
Yes it is trustworthy, if have any doubt then it is recomended that you may visit the official website of Jee Mains and find out your stature there, and moreover the result is out and you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???
Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari 2 months ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details