Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 4 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 4 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 4 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 3 months ago
pls suggest a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n pls tell me how to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii Look in the article for successful method of prepration Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
is bits hyd cs is better or iit bhuv cs is better

Hi Varun, You should take computer science at IIT BHU. You will get good exposure of opportunity related to both academics & extracircular activities. Also the placement of BHU is better...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

he asked about iit bhuvneshwar, i suppose. If that is the case then, Join BITS HYD CS. it is well known than newer iits.

asad 5 months ago

I would say u shud go for iit bhuvneshwar.....it is better than bits hyd

needhelp 5 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IIT's and NIT's are the best govt colleges which provide best placements in Civil Engineering in India, but there are some few colleges, which provide good placements are- Indian...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
View all Questions »