Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
i got 8377 rank in jee advanced 2015, is there any chance to get any old iit or iiser??

Older IITs are deficult for your. But try for newer one. They are also good.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Yes, for IISER you have good chances. Best of Luck.!!
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

and what about iiser?

Vishal Gupta 7 months ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir, I am studying +2 now,i belong to open category and female ,which rank should i get in advanced if i want to join in iit mumbai or chennai or kharagpur or IIST for doing space...

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off