DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 19 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 19 days ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Soneel Verma one month ago
in

please explain carbon dating method of fossils?

Radiocarbon datingis a method of determining the age of an object by using the properties ofradiocarbon( 14 C), a radioactiveisotopeof carbon. The method was invented byWillard Libbyin the...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now

Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
Can I do M.Tech or M.S. in CS if my branch in B.Tech is not CS/IT

You can do but in your profile there should be certified courses related to cs in order to do MS Some institutes may not offer MTech in CS if the bachelors is non CS, for instance IISC.If...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
View all Questions »