Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh one month ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
Sir bit patna mech. Or bit mesra chemical (plastic and polymer)

Mechanical is a good branch as compared to chemical (plastic and polymer) with lot of scope in future interms of oppurtunities and placements. BIT patna is almost equal to BIT mesra the you...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
ellipse part 4 doubts

Hi Student Its still not there. Please attach it and post it on new post....
  img
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago

Hi Student You have not attached doubt here. PLease post it again with th attached image....
  img
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago

sorry sir,i forgot to attach the image here now i have attached an image with the name ellipse part4(new) doubts please check....

vineet chatterjee 15 days ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »