Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku one month ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah one month ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj one month ago
Can I know what are the scopes if i do instrumentation and control engineering(ICE) in NIT? What about the income after b.tech from NIT in ICE? I want to do M.tech in ICE in IIT can you say...

A wide range of opportunities are available in both commercial and industrial sectors covering processing, manufacturing, energy supply, mining, electronics, communications, IT, computer...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am a class 10th student of D.P.S Ranchi.I would like to know which among the is better for me.I am a good student getting always around 94-95% marks.Please help me!

dth:95%;"> well if u r so good then u sud go wid fiitjee or even vidyamandir as they have a high level which is required to crack iitjee

jaskrit kohli singh 4 years ago
sir , i want to know the priority of the following colleges along with the branches mentioned: (1)SGSITS INDORE WITH IPE (2)UIET CHANDIGAR WITH MECH. (3)PEC CHANDIGAR WITH IPE (4)YMCA...

With the data acqired from resources and data tabulation you can consider the colleges to be in the order PEC CHANDIGARH SGSITS INDORE YMCA FARIDABAD UIET CHANDIGARH
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »