DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

L GOUSE BASHA yesterday

GANESH BABU 23 hours ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
which books are prefered for kvpy entrance exam 2015-16

Dear Student, You can refer to our website for getting the complete information related to kvpy such as prefered books, syllabus, eligibility, etc. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 13 days ago
Sir I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 4 months ago

Hi Ayushi, This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts...

Jeeva Keshav 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details