Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL one month ago
Civil vs Chemical vs Aerospace in IIT mumbai.......what is better... mainly between civin and chemical in mumbai

first go by which branch you like. check out whether you like civil or chemical or aerospace. then it would be easier. depends on whether you want to remain an engineer after 4 years, or...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago

thanks a lo brother

Vineet 2 months ago
Hello, I would like to ask you that do you only entertain Indians or also other nationalities? Thanks.

We entertain all the students accross the globe. But do remember to post your querry in the correct topic. We will get back to you asap.
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir. manufaturing process and automation engineering , electronics and comm, comp.sc engg form NSIT DELHI?? WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR IN MY CHOICES OF FIELD?

On the basis of placements and oppurtunities the priority order for the different branches in NSIT will be: 1.Computer science engineering 2.electronics and communication engineering...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »