ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are the following topics there in JEE 2011 syllabus?
1) Preparation of Amino acids
2) Reactions of Amino acids
3) Epimerisation
4) Ascending and Descending of sugar series.

I can't find them in the syllabus given on their website.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I assure you that first 3 topics are there in JEE syllabus,  not the 4th one(Sugars related)..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
What is the general formula to find the number of tripetides formed from a given number of amino acids . 1) with repetition 2)without repetition

Atripeptideis apeptideconsisting of threeamino acidsjoined bypeptide bonds. The exact nature and function ofproteinsis determined by the amino acids present and the order they occur. Simple...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
View all Questions »