ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have done 3years diploma in 2010. i can apply IIT Entrance Exm. 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Tanmay

Sorry you cant apply

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Dear Tanmay,

Please read this carefully and see if u can apply..its given in the 9th point that if ur diploma is recognised by AICTE or a state Board of technical education u can apply but plz look at this info...A candidate must have passed the QE for the first time, on or after October 1, 2009 or will be appearing in 2011. Those who are going to appear in the QE later than October 1, 2011 are not eligible to apply for JEE-2011.

Year of passing Qualifying Examination (QE)

A candidate must have passed the QE for the first time, on or after October 1, 2009 or will be appearing in 2011.
Those who are going to appear in the QE later than October 1, 2011 are not eligible to apply for JEE-2011.
The qualifying examinations (QEs) are listed below:

1. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.  

2. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.

3. Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

4. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

5. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.

6. Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

7. H.S.C. vocational examination.

8. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

9. 3 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state Board of technical education.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 10 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 10 months ago
My marks in JEE MAIN 2015 PAPER-“2” are 215 out of 320 in SC category, what will be my expected AIR in architecture stream.

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
While being to page 76-100 of 4830,and trying to just get back to immediate preceding page (through back arrow), the navigator brings me back to 1-25 of 4830. It is quite exaspertaing. Can...

This is in which regards Please specify the complete problem
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Thanks, Sir For instance : go to Engineering Entrance Exam (Q & A) page ---be on 51-75 of 4850 and click the last question which is at present related to VITEEE 2015------see the answer of...

rakesh chandra one month ago
View all Questions »