Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Sir, i have passed my 12th in 2009..........n i have appeared in iit jee only once in 2010........iwant to know...........m i eligible for iit jee 2011.......???????????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

There are only 2 consective attempts after 12th so I am very sorry to say you cant give JEE 2011..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Sorry,

But u are not eligible for IIT-JEE 2011

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal one month ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL one month ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit one month ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved...

@ vyom actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
I’m expecting a score of 510 in neet phase 1 exam. Will I get a good mbbs college with tgis score?

ur rank would be in the range of 6k-8k there are 52k seats u would get into a decent college u could verify ur rank using one of the rank predictors(aakash,resonance, med careers 360) BEST...

Beenu Mathew 3 months ago
I am getting eee at both srm and Maharaja agrasen (ipu). I wish to do MS after my BTech in the US. I am from Delhi itself. Which college should I choose for this path? I have no preference

I THINK SRM IS GOOD FOR YOU FOR THIS PURPOSE. SRM PROVIDES A GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT .MOREOVER FROM THE PAST 3 – 4 YEARS THERE PLACEMENT RECORDS ARE EXCELLENT. SO YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE ...

SAHIL one month ago
Hello..... Im currently in 11 th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10 th board . But, I have not studied that much in my...

@ jeeva there is no relation of class 10 th exam cgpa with the aiims and neet like medical entrances , even by hardwork u can make it . so, frst of all donot loose the confidence on you ....

HI JEEVA NO PROBLEM HOW MUCH YOU HAVE STUDIED TILL 10TH. YOU WILL GOING TO START FROM BASICS FROM CLASS 11 . ALL THE SYLLABUS AS WELL AS CONCEPTS ARE NEWER .SO DONOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off