Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir This Year for jee Should i focus on numerical more or on the conceptual questions.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Since IIT kanpur is setting up paper this year so focus more on concepts....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi, I am student of 8th grade and am planning to try for the IITJEE. I am currently doing K K Anand`s SMART boomk for Maths, physics and chemistry without external coaching. I found the book...

i think instead of fitjee you should choose askiitians. so you can visit http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages/complete-jee-main-advanced-course-and-test-series

2016 years ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal yesterday

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL yesterday
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
i come under general category .my jee main 2016 marks are 110 and board expected marks are above 89 % .so which in which colleges i will get admission?

Although your score in board or JEE is not that pleasing but getting into an NIT may be a distant possibility, but there is no dearth of reputed and well-to-do institutions these days,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

With this score and board percentage I don’t think you would get any NIT as you belong to genral category. Better try next year or apply for private institutes that accept JEE score for...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago

YOU CN EXPECT A GOOD NIT BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SEAT LIKE COMPUTER,CIVIL AND MECHANICAL. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A GOOD COLLEGE LIKE NIT JALANDHAR {TEXTILE BRANCH},NIT AGARTALA{...

SAHIL 2 months ago
On your site, why BITSAT expected 2016 cut off score is shown going down from last year ?

@ jayant The cutoff for exams are depend upon multiple factors 1- the no of students taking the exam , 2- the seats in the 3 bits campous 3- the toughness of question paper , and the...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

Dear Student, there is nothing new about it. The cutoff of the result varies every year dependendin on the merit list of that particular year. You just check in your own status and if you...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs

@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off