ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im in class 11th.iwould like to join a test eries.suggest me which one is best either fiitjee or brilliant test series.and why?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

join fiitjee test series ....

4 years ago

fiitjee

4 years ago

Actually both are good but I had heard that FIITJEE test series is much more tougher than IIT-JEE level which can demotivate u sometime.

So according to me join Brilliant as they are preferred by many students & they also had a very good reputation for Test Series & Correspondence Course.

All the Best.......................

4 years ago

Don't mistake to join fiit-jee test series as it is far away from actual concepts and type of questions asked in jee,join brilliant B.MAT series as questions asked are point to point and difficulty level is same as jee even somewhat higher for best practice.GO for it,bst of luck.........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 4 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 4 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 4 days ago
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir im expecting 128 marks in jee mains 2015 and 95% in my boards. i belong to andhra pradesh board and i am of obc category. is there any chance for me to get a seat in a good NIIT?

according to ur expected score in boards and ur obc quota u will get a good seat in nit definitely u must prepare a list ur desired streams with nits so that u must not face any problem...

ng29 one month ago

of course u will get a nit approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
View all Questions »