Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

im in class 11th.iwould like to join a test eries.suggest me which one is best either fiitjee or brilliant test series.and why?

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

join fiitjee test series ....

4 years ago

4 years ago

Actually both are good but I had heard that FIITJEE test series is much more tougher than IIT-JEE level which can demotivate u sometime.

So according to me join Brilliant as they are preferred by many students & they also had a very good reputation for Test Series & Correspondence Course.

All the Best.......................

4 years ago

Don't mistake to join fiit-jee test series as it is far away from actual concepts and type of questions asked in jee,join brilliant B.MAT series as questions asked are point to point and difficulty level is same as jee even somewhat higher for best practice.GO for it,bst of luck.........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i am a resident of mp. i have also applied for DTU ,Delhi . if i am likely to get an admission at both the colleges (DTU , SGSITS) , what should i opt for , if i have filled in CSE at?????
Prefer DTU_CSE.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
DTU stands atop in comparison with any other institution, and you must ask yourself whether you are happy with this allottment, if yes, then go ahead and if not then try visiting some other ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dear sir I wanted to wether there is an option of freezing in jee after round 2 of seat allocation? I chose the option of floating in the round one and now after the seat alloction in round ...
If you want to change your option of floating to freezing or any such changes you will have to go to the same reporting centre where you have reported for round 1 and then change for which...
Himaja 4 months ago
how force and displacement are opposite in direction
An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...
Neeti 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details