Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 12 days ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...

Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....

hi anushkarefer to link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.htmlthanx and please approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
Respected sir/madam, i am weak in time management which is very important in life and studies too. Please can you help me with this?

hi prathushait is very good of you as you shared and found your problem. time management is most difficult thing in this world and is also the easiest thing in world.make your hi prathusha...

SAHIL one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details