ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category...

ng29 one month ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago
Thanks Sir, But I can not compare. I just have these options. Whjat to do. Civil @ Manipal or Civil @ PESU

In the light of above given answer I strongly recommend to go for Lovely Professional University, Punjab,,,Two of my cousins got graduated from there and got very well posted

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

I WOULD RECCOMEND U jaypee noida BETTER Than manipal or pes jeypee is good college among private ones also placements are also good approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago

PESU ...without any second thought

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago
View all Questions »