Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 27 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000 ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
The major product obtained on interaction of phenol with sodium hydroxide and carbon dioxide is ?

SALICYCLIC ACID IS THE MAJOR PRODUCT OBTAINED. YOU CAN KNOW THE RESULTS AFTER WRITING KOLBE – SHMIDT REACTIO

2016 years ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?

Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off