Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 2 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the scoring topics in jee mains... explain and methods for solving lenghty side questions in less time.?

Hii check in for details MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
can you give some tips to crack jee main?

Hi Student The key thing is time management along with hardwork and dedication Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

I was “very very” Sincere in my classes and cleared all the doubts in the class only. Again i segmented some topics and instead of preparing evrything, focussed on some topics in...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

can you give your success mantra?

BHAVANA RM one month ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I have got AIR 2129 (general 1806) in JEE MAINS and 326 in BITSAT.I have opted for dual degree-msc maths at pilani campus.I may get CS at NSIT and i can get ECE easily at any other top NIT ,...

If you have interest in CS and given the fact that you are also getting CS in some very good colleges, then you should choose a branch related to CS.CS or ECE NSIT is a good choice too,...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
View all Questions »