Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit

Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago

Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains

For filling up the reserved seats, your category rank will be used. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
the minimum value of 8(cos2A+cosA) , where A belongs to R is

essentially the equation is a quadratic in cosA and we have to find it’s minimum value As leading coefficient is positive the quadratic is up parabola and hence the minimum value is at...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off