Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study
You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ””
Sourabh Singh one year ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...
Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details