Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
i m studying in nit trichy ece and i feel like trying once more for iit .is it too late for preperation nd wat is the necessary things i have to do in order to try once more.....plzz help

its never late for anything. you are studying obviously in one of the best NIT, NIT Trichy,and you know you have that capability to ge into iit’s, So why to wait. you just have to do...
  img
Suraj Prasad 1 hour ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
If f(x) is a twice differentiable function and given that f(1) = 1, f(2) = 4, f(3) = 9, then

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question f(x) is twice differentiable & f(1) = 1 f(2) = 4 f(3) = 9 From the value of f(x) & the given condition, it is clear that So,...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Can I Get CSE,IT,ECE,SE,EEE,EE in DTU after getting 36304 AIR in jee mains. (I m delhi region candidate and have DEFENCE QUOTA)???? Also tell me about chances in NSIT too???

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better idea. There are very less chances of getting NSIT at this rank. Best of Luck...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »