ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which Science faculty is the best in I.I.T.Kanpur among other faculties (20o9-2010)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

HC Verma and SK Gupta are the finest profs of IIT Kanpur....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 14 days ago

23 and 29.

vikas yadav 14 days ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 11 days ago

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

vikas yadav 11 days ago
what is chemical formula of domestic phynel? and what are the effect of phynel on human eyes?

C6H5OH(Phenol) Phenol generally has a corrosive effect when it comes in contact with the tissue. It can cause severe damage to human eyes and may cause blindness....
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
if the first three terms of an increasing AP are the roots of the cubic 4x^3-24x^2+23x+18=0,then find S19.

let the roots of the equation a-d,a,a+d sum of roots=6 3a=6 a=2 product of roots=-18/4 a(a 2 -d 2 )=-9/2 4-d 2 =-9/4 d 2 =25/4 d=5/2 S19=19/2{2x2+(19-1)5/2} S19=19/2(49)=931/2
  img
Sunil Raikwar 7 months ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »