Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

extended merit list is prepared from which rank and to which.

where do students of extended merit list get admission.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Please have a look at this link you can understand about EML....

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
Is claisen condensation and neighbouring group participation in syllabus of jee advanced 2016 ??

You can click on the study material link, go to syllabus and previous years test paper samples, download them and go through....Be well prepared by seeking help of an efficient coaching...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

YES SHIVAM IT IS INCLUDED IN JEE ADVANCE SYLLABUS. BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE ADVANCE EXAM. TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST AND KEEP CARE OF YOUR DIET ALSO REMAIN HEALTHY AND BE POSITIVE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 3 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?

@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/2001.now I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.

@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/ with warm regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off