ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

extended merit list is prepared from which rank and to which.

where do students of extended merit list get admission.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Please have a look at this link you can understand about EML....

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009/

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav one month ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 10 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 10 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 25 days ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 25 days ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 24 days ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

FOR ORGANIC REFER HIMANSHU PANDEY FOR INORGANIC JD LEE IS BEST if u score 50 in maths and 50 in chemistry and just 25 in physics u will qualify adv also but remember there is subjectwise cut...

ng29 8 days ago

in my opinon u will qualify jee main lets hope good cbse will publish answer key on 17april and total score on 27 april just wait for a week to get official answers by cbse approve if useful...

ng29 8 days ago

Someone told me no bonus would be there if 2 questions are doubtfull then they they will delete them like 360-8=352.....also tell me if there any possiblity for clearing to jee adv.

iitian 10 days ago
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

These are ranking of IISERs: 1.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata 2.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), pune 3.Indian Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago
who elects the president of India?

The President is elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of the elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and the elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »