Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I have sent my JEE 2011 application with unattested PHOTOCOPY of my original attested 10th mark sheet. I did not get attestation in PHOTOCOPY which i sent. Is it a problem.? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay,

It might create a problem so, u should better talk to the chairman jee of the iit where u sent ur application form.

Phone No

IIT Bombay

Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076

(022) 25764063

(022) 25720305

IIT Delhi

Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110 016

(011) 26591785

(011) 26581067

IIT Guwahati

Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039

(0361) 2692795

(0361) 2582180

IIT Kanpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT  Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016

(0512) 2597335

(0512) 2590103

IIT Kharagpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302

(03222) 282102

(03222) 278242

IIT Madras

Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036

(044) 22578220

(044) 22578224

IIT Roorkee

Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667

(01332) 284272

(01332) 285346

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
sir plz refer me best books to crack it
Dear Student, You can refer to our website and get the list of best books helpfull in preparation for JEE. You can choose any books from the list. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level
A lot has changed since then. It's not even called IIT JEE anymore! And, honestly, I haven't been keeping track so I believe you will understand that I am not in a position to discuss the...
newwaysys 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills, prepARE WELL AND BEAR IN MIND THESE TIPS – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here
How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Ok then Its fine.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at in the pdf file
Mohammad Azaz 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details