I have sent my JEE 2011 application with unattested PHOTOCOPY of my original attested 10th mark sheet. I did not get attestation in PHOTOCOPY which i sent. Is it a problem.? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay,

It might create a problem so, u should better talk to the chairman jee of the iit where u sent ur application form.

Zone

Address

Phone No

FAX

IIT Bombay

Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076

(022) 25764063

(022) 25720305

IIT Delhi

Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110 016

(011) 26591785

(011) 26581067

IIT Guwahati

Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039

(0361) 2692795

(0361) 2582180

IIT Kanpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT  Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016

(0512) 2597335

(0512) 2590103

IIT Kharagpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302

(03222) 282102

(03222) 278242

IIT Madras

Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036

(044) 22578220

(044) 22578224

IIT Roorkee

Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667

(01332) 284272

(01332) 285346

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 2 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 2 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi one month ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 29 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 3 months ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i have got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.will i get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of this year?

you got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.you will get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of last year, this year statics can be told after counselling is over.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
A line segment through a point P cuts a given circle in 2 points A&B such that PA = 16 and PB = 9, find the lengths of tangents from points to the circle 7 25 12 18

Hi Student There is direct relation for this PA*PB = PT 2 where p is the external point PT is tangent and PA and PB are secants cutting at A and B repectively From this relation PT =12 after...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

PA.PB=PT 2 Hence the length of the tangenth is
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Thank You sir

Vikrant Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »