I have sent my JEE 2011 application with unattested PHOTOCOPY of my original attested 10th mark sheet. I did not get attestation in PHOTOCOPY which i sent. Is it a problem.? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay,

It might create a problem so, u should better talk to the chairman jee of the iit where u sent ur application form.

Zone

Address

Phone No

FAX

IIT Bombay

Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076

(022) 25764063

(022) 25720305

IIT Delhi

Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110 016

(011) 26591785

(011) 26581067

IIT Guwahati

Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039

(0361) 2692795

(0361) 2582180

IIT Kanpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT  Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016

(0512) 2597335

(0512) 2590103

IIT Kharagpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302

(03222) 282102

(03222) 278242

IIT Madras

Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036

(044) 22578220

(044) 22578224

IIT Roorkee

Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667

(01332) 284272

(01332) 285346

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
There are 2 identical white balls, 3 identical red balls and 4 green balls of different shades. The number of possible ways in which they can be arranged in a row so that atleast one ball is...

Hi Student The above can be solved as total cases minus the number of cases in which no ball is separated Total cases- 9!/2!3! ( as green ball are of different shades they can be...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 4 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Please help me in understanding titration back titration problems of both redox reactions and mole concept . In mole i am having more problems especially with the titrations of NaOH Na2CO3...

A back titration, or indirect titration, is generally a two-stage analytical technique:Reactant A of unknown concentration is reacted with excess reactant B of known concentration.A...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

img
Harishwar 2 months ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

IIT Production Engineering is a better choice than DTU because of the fact that there are many opportunities in IIT Delhi.Pay packages are definately better of Prod Engg IIT D than Mech DTU...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
checking

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »