Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

now very less time is left for iitjee. so what should i do in this short period of time.please mention the important chapter which i should do to get good marks in iitjee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Daljeet,

Try to study all the topics with concentration and make sure that you can attempt any type of question related to the topic that you have studied and i m giving u some scoring n easy topics so dat u can plan accordingly......

usually topics of 12th class is relatively easier compratively to topics of 11th...... In 12th topics , i wud suggest u dat modern physics is d most easiest topic in iit jee and u can score very high as its weightage is also good so if u can score in this topic den u r always better placed ,,,,,after this i wud suggest dat waves and simple harmonic motion r some easy topics from class 11, again for 12th ,magnetism & current r scoring topics..........

For math, calculus is the most easiest nd scoring topic in jee as it posses a high weightage nd solving questions from dese topic is very less time consuming,,,,Also, vectors nd 3 D are very much scoring topics.........Also for d last 2 yrs p&c is relatively easier....and other important scoring topic is conic section as it is easy n can be done easily.

In chemistry , i wud suggest u to just learn the ncert book specially for inorganic part as if u just remember as many things den u can score at a very fast rate nd this will save ur time for other questions.........for organic , i wud tell u to just remember d named rxns given in d book.....Also i wud suggest to do proper time to atomic structure as dis is a very high scoring topic from 11th chemistry...

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee
Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...
RON 8 months ago
It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.
Shivang Chaubey 6 months ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.
Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details