now very less time is left for iitjee. so what should i do in this short period of time.please mention the important chapter which i should do to get good marks in iitjee

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Daljeet,

Try to study all the topics with concentration and make sure that you can attempt any type of question related to the topic that you have studied and i m giving u some scoring n easy topics so dat u can plan accordingly......

usually topics of 12th class is relatively easier compratively to topics of 11th...... In 12th topics , i wud suggest u dat modern physics is d most easiest topic in iit jee and u can score very high as its weightage is also good so if u can score in this topic den u r always better placed ,,,,,after this i wud suggest dat waves and simple harmonic motion r some easy topics from class 11, again for 12th ,magnetism & current r scoring topics..........

For math, calculus is the most easiest nd scoring topic in jee as it posses a high weightage nd solving questions from dese topic is very less time consuming,,,,Also, vectors nd 3 D are very much scoring topics.........Also for d last 2 yrs p&c is relatively easier....and other important scoring topic is conic section as it is easy n can be done easily.

In chemistry , i wud suggest u to just learn the ncert book specially for inorganic part as if u just remember as many things den u can score at a very fast rate nd this will save ur time for other questions.........for organic , i wud tell u to just remember d named rxns given in d book.....Also i wud suggest to do proper time to atomic structure as dis is a very high scoring topic from 11th chemistry...

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi yesterday
A coin of mass 10gram rolls along a horizontal lable with a velocity of 6 cm/s. What is its kinetic energy?

Dear student, The net kinetic energy consists of both rotational and linear kinetic energy. Assuming the coin to be in the form of a disc, we have the net kinetic energy being given by:...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM 4 months ago
please tell me about the complete syllabu and about some important books and most scoring chapters in IIT jEE???

IIT JEE 2015 IIT JEE 2015 Entrance exam For Mains/Advanced is conducted by CBSE to check the knowledge of students for getting admission in undergraduate courses like Engineering through...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
DEAR SIR , name the following : – 1 . the physical quantity corresponds to the rate of change of momentum .

Dear student, The Physical Quantity that corresponds to the rate of change of momentum is Force. The change of momentum is defined as Impulse and the rate of change of Impulse with time is...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

It is force. NOW , HOW IS FORCE= RATE OF CHANGE OF MOMENTUM.(answer is below) = newtons second law – force = m( final velocity – initial velocity / time) it can be written as force = m*final...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 2 months ago
View all Questions »