shortest way tocrack iit -jee

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There is no shortcut to JEE just the dedication and commitment to do hard work coupled with smart work...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
What were the qualifying marks for CBSE DELHI to qualify in JEE ADVANCE 2014

According to perccentile cutoff which is introduced recently you are falling marginally short of the required percentage. Top 20 percentile is around 82 % in CBSE boards. If you want to sit...
  img
Harishwar 10 hours ago
what is the percentile criteria for droppers?

There is no percentile criteria for droppers. All the rules and regulations appliacable for the freshers are applicable for the droppers...
  img
Harishwar 10 hours ago
Hello Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and OBC category rank is 69,000. So please tell me can i get Electronics and Communication in any Good College or in NIT..Please Reply..

In jee main site its shown that ALL INDIA OVERALL RANK IS CONSIDERED. For even nit nagaland,the spot round closing ALL INIDA OVERALL RANK for obc category candidate is 1,08,798.so you will...

Rak 2 months ago

will not be able

Rak 2 months ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources. CS ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS MECHANICAL CIVIL CHEMICAL MATERIAL SCIENCE OCEAN AND NAVAL
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 10 days ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
View all Questions »