• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

shortest way tocrack iit -jee

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There is no shortcut to JEE just the dedication and commitment to do hard work coupled with smart work...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I AM CONFUSED WHICH ONE SHALLL I PURSUE ​DTU MCE VS BIT MESRA EEE VS NSIT ICE VS NSIT MECH VS DTU MECH KEEEPING IN MIND THE FOLLOWING POINTS MY HOME TOWN IS DELHI FUTURE SCOPE OF THE BRANCH ...

Dear student.. DTU Mech > DTU MCE > NSIT ME > NSIT ICE > BIT Mesra EE... Its a great combo...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago
Hello …. Can I get a daily routine preparing time table for cracking AIPMT AND AIIMS 2018 .. Can anyone help me out

6 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL 2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME TILL 2.30 LUNCH 2.30 TO 4 – PHYSICS CLASS 12 4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.20 TO 6 CHEMISTRY CLASS 12 6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING...

SAHIL 12 days ago

@ jeeva Yes , for sure , see in AIIMS , THE THING IS YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR CONCEPT CRYSTAL CLEAR .. THATS THE ONLY THING ONE REQUIRED . and BELIEVE ME , I had NOT FOLLOWd ANY TIME TABLE...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
By how many marks a BC candidate rank will be effected if he better score in it`s 2nd attempt?

Are u talking about OBC Ranking??? Repost the question again
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

hello, i can’t understand your question????.clearly type it.

raj 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off