Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hello Sir..I am a class XI student from chennai....I am studying in stateboard pattern now...Till class 10 i was in CBSE...Now it has become little difficult to combine my stateboard portions with IIT preparation....how many hours I must spend per day and what must be my study plan ??Please help me in achieving my goal of getting into an IIT...

Bharathi

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

STUDY PLAN OF 4 MONTHS:

December

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics

Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons

Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

January

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics

Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines

Maths – Application of derivatives, integration        

February

Physics – Optics, Mechanics

Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium

Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves

Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements

Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

April

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 13 days ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 7 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir

ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................

raj one month ago

Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details