Hello Sir..I am a class XI student from chennai....I am studying in stateboard pattern now...Till class 10 i was in CBSE...Now it has become little difficult to combine my stateboard portions with IIT preparation....how many hours I must spend per day and what must be my study plan ??Please help me in achieving my goal of getting into an IIT...

Bharathi

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

STUDY PLAN OF 4 MONTHS:

December

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics

Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons

Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

January

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics

Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines

Maths – Application of derivatives, integration        

February

Physics – Optics, Mechanics

Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium

Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves

Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements

Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

April

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
sir , which subject should we comcentrate on , in which we are not that good or else in which we are a bit good and can get maximum marks if we read it perfectly ?

Hi, The best way to prepare good for a chapter is solve questions from a good book that targets JEE Advanced. In this way you will go through each question once and will know the level....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

See what matters in end is overall percentages if you are focussing on entrance exams So it depends how weak you are at something. First correct that so that your average improves and then...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
which among these are better and please can any one put them in order ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – ISM NIT – WARANGAL – COMPUTER SCIENCE NIT TIRICHY COMPUTER SCIENCE NIT SURATHKAL COMPUTER...

Hello Student, NIT – WARANGAL – COMPUTER SCIENCE NIT TIRICHY COMPUTER SCIENCE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – ISM NIT SURATHKAL COMPUTER SCIENCE NIT CALICUT COMPUTER SCIENCE...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »