Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hello Sir..I am a class XI student from chennai....I am studying in stateboard pattern now...Till class 10 i was in CBSE...Now it has become little difficult to combine my stateboard portions with IIT many hours I must spend per day and what must be my study plan ??Please help me in achieving my goal of getting into an IIT...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics

Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons

Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics

Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines

Maths – Application of derivatives, integration        

Physics – Optics, Mechanics

Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium

Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves

Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements

Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 4 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 4 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 4 months ago
Fee for IIT online coatching
Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000 ...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for in...
Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...
AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 6 years ago
can i get damission in jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...
Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
Abhinav 6 months ago
You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details