Hello Sir..I am a class XI student from chennai....I am studying in stateboard pattern now...Till class 10 i was in CBSE...Now it has become little difficult to combine my stateboard portions with IIT preparation....how many hours I must spend per day and what must be my study plan ??Please help me in achieving my goal of getting into an IIT... Bharathi

Hello Sir..I am a class XI student from chennai....I am studying in stateboard pattern now...Till class 10 i was in CBSE...Now it has become little difficult to combine my stateboard portions with IIT preparation....how many hours I must spend per day and what must be my study plan ??Please help me in achieving my goal of getting into an IIT...

Bharathi

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

STUDY PLAN OF 4 MONTHS:

December

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics

Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons

Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

January

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics

Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines

Maths – Application of derivatives, integration        

February

Physics – Optics, Mechanics

Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium

Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves

Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements

Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

April

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free