Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Which all books should we follow 4 physics, chemistry and maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sohan

Mathematics:- RD Sharma and Arihant Books, NCERT

Physics H. C. Verma, NCERT. D C PANDEY

• P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry

• Arihant Publications - Organic Chemistry

• O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry - for Inorganic Chemistry

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

dear sohan

for physics - DC pandey , HC verma voll 1&2

for maths - A das gupta

for chemestry-P bahadur(physical) ,arihant organic chemestry & ncert(inorganic)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 2 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 3 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
is weapon technology had scope in india
1)City Engineering College Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka Affiliated to : Bangalore University | Accredited by : AICTE | Private College 2) Institute of Engineering and Management,...
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditionalengineeringdisciplines,...
Ashutosh Sharma 2 months ago
I scored 186 in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards. Can you predict my rank? I m general and from rajasthan. Which is the best option for me in CS/ECE/IT branch?
Shagun, I recmmend you to visit the official website of any of the IITs or NITs and check out the cutoff list there and hence get to know the exact picture oy your rank...along with it you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
But resonance rank predictor predicts my rank to be around 10,000. Then how come 21,000?
Shagun Kala 4 months ago
use jee am
vb 3 months ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better
Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there
grenade 4 months ago
last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve
grenade 4 months ago
grenade 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!