DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir,

I am from Bangladesh applying for JEE 2011. I have registered online but I am facing some problems now.

First of all, in the address section, by mistake I forgot to mention my country and as a result, there is no country in the automatically generated address form which was supposed to be pasted on the envelope. I cannot post the envelope now with this address. Is there any solution for this?

Second of all, I am not quite sure which certificates do I need to attest with my jee application form. Can you please clear my doubts on that?

I would be really obliged to you for your kind reply.

Thanks a lot

Ehsan

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR ISHAN,

REGARDING YOUR FIRST PROBLEM(WRONG ADDRESS) YOU MUST CONTACT TO JEE OFFICERS AND THEY CAN ONLY HELP YOU IN THAT MATTER,

ALL OF THE CERTIFICATES THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO JEE MUST BE ATTESTED PROPERLY,

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
sir i m expecting around 240 in jee mains paper 2 but i will not be able to clear cut off for jee mains paper 1 will i be able to give aat for iit if i am clearing jee mains paper 2

You would be eligible for JEE ADV Architecture programme, paper 2 only.. Rest you check the details on jee advanced weblink...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

well its up to you...where to go...but if you are very sure that you may not be able to clear the cut off list, then let me tell you that you needn’t lose heart as there are many other...

Paul Wagnor 5 days ago

so that means..if we clear mains of paer-2 then we would be eligible for advance of paper-2 ...is that so????

mansi dabriwal 28 days ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »