Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Dear Sir,

I am from Bangladesh applying for JEE 2011. I have registered online but I am facing some problems now.

First of all, in the address section, by mistake I forgot to mention my country and as a result, there is no country in the automatically generated address form which was supposed to be pasted on the envelope. I cannot post the envelope now with this address. Is there any solution for this?

Second of all, I am not quite sure which certificates do I need to attest with my jee application form. Can you please clear my doubts on that?

I would be really obliged to you for your kind reply.

Thanks a lot

Ehsan

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR ISHAN,

REGARDING YOUR FIRST PROBLEM(WRONG ADDRESS) YOU MUST CONTACT TO JEE OFFICERS AND THEY CAN ONLY HELP YOU IN THAT MATTER,

ALL OF THE CERTIFICATES THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO JEE MUST BE ATTESTED PROPERLY,

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
Person with 172 in Jee main and 96. 5 in boards is liable for which NIT?

Dear student Every year cut offs change but with these marks you will be liable forNational Institute of Technology, Agartala,Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Bhavya one month ago
HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SCORE IN IIT JEE ADVANCE TO GET RANK BETWEEN 5000 AND 6000

Dear Friend, there is a saying “ Shoot for the moon even if you miss, you’ll be among stars’ which means that one’s target/aim should be high, meaning thereby if you have a target/aim for...

2016 years ago
I’ve secured low marks in iit mains exam and i have a good score in IPE (telangana board) and also a little reservation as in OBC category....is there any scope for my geting into NIT’s??

Please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Please mention your score then we can guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

in a range of 65 to 70 marks. and i fall into obc category too....my ipe score will be around 96-98% so can i have any scope??

Hasmi Chinnu one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off