Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Dear Sir,

I am from Bangladesh applying for JEE 2011. I have registered online but I am facing some problems now.

First of all, in the address section, by mistake I forgot to mention my country and as a result, there is no country in the automatically generated address form which was supposed to be pasted on the envelope. I cannot post the envelope now with this address. Is there any solution for this?

Second of all, I am not quite sure which certificates do I need to attest with my jee application form. Can you please clear my doubts on that?

I would be really obliged to you for your kind reply.

Thanks a lot

Ehsan

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR ISHAN,

REGARDING YOUR FIRST PROBLEM(WRONG ADDRESS) YOU MUST CONTACT TO JEE OFFICERS AND THEY CAN ONLY HELP YOU IN THAT MATTER,

ALL OF THE CERTIFICATES THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO JEE MUST BE ATTESTED PROPERLY,

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
WHICH BOOK IS THE BEST FOR JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCE TO SCORE 200 ,ARKS PLZZZ TELL MEEE

@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.

Saloni Sharma 24 days ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
sir i am getting admission in cse in bit patna and etc in iiit bhubaneswar which might get upgraded to cse. which college should i join?

HI NEELANDRA SURELY YOU SHOULD GO WITH CSE IN BITS PATNA, THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT AS WELL AS PROVIDES GOOD PLACEMENTS. MANY TOP COMPANIES LIKE AMAZON, GOOGLE ETC ....

SAHIL 28 days ago

@ neelendra cse in bit patna is a good option for sure i can say it . beacuse , see, iiit bbsr have a new campous , i visited that 1 mnth ago , they are located in a descent place , and i...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....

@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
we all use windows XP operating system ...can anybody tell me wat does the XP stands?

The official Microsoft answer is that XP stands for " experience ", in the sense that they are combining their years of experience creating two very successful desktop operating...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off